Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manager moans about low crowds and star player calls for more of a passing game

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant clip ! Shows one of my best ever memories - the 1-2 in the reserve game where Killer hits the post in the little mans first appearance.
  • Options

Never seen that clip before - it brought back happy memories. I wasn't aware that the work on the training ground started quite so long ago.

We could be saying this at present & for the foreseeable or forever how long Roly owns the club...(apart from the happy memories part)...god how long more do we have to suffer...:(

• Options
    Great video
  • Options
    Great player, wasn't he? Such a higher level than we were used to seeing, 1st touch, composure and football intelligence.
    That game when he destroyed Chelsea almost single handed, they couldn't handle him and we won 5-2.

What on earth was going through his mind to sign for Charlton?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Great player, wasn't he? Such a higher level than we were used to seeing, 1st touch, composure and football intelligence.
    That game when he destroyed Chelsea almost single handed, they couldn't handle him and we won 5-2.

That’s the interview I’d like to see. Why Simmo, why?

Great clip, great memories.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

But he didn't have the footballing intelligence to read Les Berry's insightful passing....

:wink:
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The ridiculous amount of money we were prepared to give him.....
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Oggy Red said:

The ridiculous amount of money they were prepared to give me....
    corrected for you ;-))