Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hot Beverage Holder

At Christmas I received a lovely new travel style hot beverage holder. It is made by the company Thermos.
My question to the great and the good on CL is -

Is it acceptable to take said item to the Valley on match days, bearing in mind I sit in the North Upper / Covered End?

Your guidance would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Supporters of Charlton Athletic perfectly summed up in 1 post!
  • Options
    I've taken a flask in before
  • Options
    It should also keep drinks cold so, I would say, acceptable if filled with Vodka.
  • Options
    This thread has real potential
  • Options

It’s not a flask, so the answer is no.

You should be ashamed of yourself having to even ask. You are not proper Charlton. The sooner the Belgians and people like you go, the better.

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuuub, you Belgian and hot beverage holding wankers, get out of our club.

bit harsh
  • Options
    Wow.
  • Options
    This is the most Charlton thread ever.

Brilliant
  • Options
    This is question for the club contact ..tone.@doyouwantsugarinthat.com
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    * Punches self in face with full force whilst screaming "WHY ME?" *
  • Options
    bbob said:

It’s not a flask, so the answer is no.

You should be ashamed of yourself having to even ask. You are not proper Charlton. The sooner the Belgians and people like you go, the better.

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuuub, you Belgian and hot beverage holding wankers, get out of our club.

bit harsh
    Fair enough, you can stay.
  • Options
    Absolutely yes.
  • Options
    The more relevant question is, what's in it?

Any answer other than Bovril between the months of Nov - Feb should automatically result in immediate confiscation for crimes against old school football.
  • Options

If accompanied with a travel blanket and suitable pencil case, I don’t see a problem.

A necessity for nik-nacks.
  • Options

The more relevant question is, what's in it?

Any answer other than Bovril between the months of Nov - Feb should automatically result in immediate confiscation for crimes against old school football.

That is a good point but should that be a new thread in order to keep this one on track?
  • Options

If accompanied with a travel blanket and suitable pencil case, I don’t see a problem.

A necessity for nik-nacks.
    I just eat them out the bag
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Which player are you planning to throw it at?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bbob said:

At Christmas I received a lovely new travel style hot beverage holder. It is made by the company Thermos.

Is it acceptable to take said item to the Valley on match days, bearing in mind I sit in the North Upper / Covered End?

Jesus fucking Christ!
  • Options
    Is HBH a new TLA? It will never replace the original, MUG.
  • Options

bbob said:

Jesus fucking Christ!
    I think he just takes water.
  • Options
    "Beverage"
  • Options
    Blimey I have not seen such a schism develop since the "Split from Rome" in the 16th Century (I'm that old).

Please... NO throwing of hot beverages on CL!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    bbob said:

bbob said:

Jesus fucking Christ!
    I think he just takes water.
    Yes, he does. But have you seen what he can do with it?
  • Options
    Can we have a picture of said drinks dispenser. Without knowing design, colour, quantity held, aero dynamics of said item we are all just guessing about its North Upper acceptability.
  • Options
    If it's not red tartan it's not coming in.
  • Options
    Its not a hot beverage holder, it a tool of the resistance - how else you going to get your half time bovril while boycotting the Valley catering?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    bbob said:

I was a bit to unfair on you earlier. My guilt restortend to me stealing the attached from an unsuspecting mother at gun point earlier in Waitrose. You will notice I could only get one with “bob” on and not “bbob”. The owner probably didn’t have a stutter. :smiley:

(Ps) I didn’t get 9 - for some reason it uploaded too many times.