Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Museum Items

Comments

• Options
    You can never have too many match tickets

• Options
    Why Stevenage had two different types of tickets for one game we have no idea but we've got both
  • Options
    image<

Pin badge, probably early 70s. Badges always wanted.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    image<

Some might say yesterday's performance was "the nuts" and by coincidence we have some big nuts donated yesterday. We know where they came from but can you guess?
  • Options

image<

Some might say yesterday's performance was "the nuts" and by coincidence we have some big nuts donated yesterday. We know where they came from but can you guess?

Main stand seating?
  • Options
    Floodlights fixings
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Old turnstiles?

Or maybe this is why a certain owner appears to have a screw (bolt) loose?
  • Options
    Covered end roof beams.
  • Options

With our collection of post war @CAFCofficial programmes almost complete (we are missing around 20 from 1946 to 2018) we're looking to build our pre-1945 archive. He's a 1929 FA Cup Programme v Portsmouth recently purchased at auction.

Third Division South Charlton were leading 1 - 0 with a goal from John Rankin but First Division Pompey scored twice in the last ten minutes (McNeil and J Smith) to win this third round tie. Portsmouth went on the lose the FA Cup final 2 - 0 to Bolton.

Charlton, losing in the last ten minutes since 1929.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Squad photos from Goal and Tiger

I remember that top one.
  • Options

image<

Goebbels? I head he had none at all?
  • Options

I remember that top one.
    No Keith Peacock?
  • Options
    Ashers said:

I remember that top one.
    No Keith Peacock?
    He took the photo.
  • Options
    I remember that photo well, it always made me laugh that the players didn't know which way to look.
  • Options

image<

They are the missing parts for the under soil heating

• Options

Floodlights fixings

Correct answer
  • Options
    Rare hard copy of 8-0 programmeimage.
  • Options
    Message from next Real Madrid manager

• Options

Message from next Real Madrid manager

Clearly not written by Curbs himself.

The first line would have read "Today's match against Blackburn Rovers is praps the most important game..."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2018

Special coin used today by referee
  • Options

image<

I believe that these two items represent the undisclosed fee that brought Christophe Lepoint to Charlton. We was robbed!
  • Options
    Another great 1970s protest badge. Just who made these brilliantly weird objects?

• Options
    Scotty clearly remained interested in Charlton history and his vital part in it as these cuttings that he kept show

• Options

We've been scanning a box of personal memorabilia that belonged to Scotty Kingsley, possibly the most important player in our history.

A menu from a trip to Paris in 1919. Kingsley may have been the first Charlton player to represent the club abroad.

What a fantastic piece of Charlton memorabilia.

Does anyone at the museum have detailed information about this Paris v London match?
  • Options

We've been scanning a box of personal memorabilia that belonged to Scotty Kingsley, possibly the most important player in our history.

A menu from a trip to Paris in 1919. Kingsley may have been the first Charlton player to represent the club abroad.

What a fantastic piece of Charlton memorabilia.

Does anyone at the museum have detailed information about this Paris v London match?
    We have an intinery which we haven't scanned yet.

I'm told Zuppa a L'Ingoshe is trifle
  • Options
    Chris Powell signed shirtimage