Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey fans

Always loved their numbers and passion, and how great of them yesterday to sing songs to Roland Daisy Murray the Comms team etc:

Shall we sing a song for you

This is a library

And the cutting....

Your ground's too big for you.

Good of them to support the boycotters!

Comments

• Options
    1-0 on your special day

Was another one of there’s
  • Options

1-0 on your special day

Was another one of there’s

It’s not bad though - I’m impressed they managed such a long song without forgetting the words.
  • Options

Fuck me. Fratton Park is a shithole full of bell ends.

It's amazing how freedom in numbers and a day out on the piss agitates a lack of brain cells and stirs a limited gene pool.

Perhaps I should go down there more often...........................
  • Options

It's amazing how freedom in numbers and a day out on the piss agitates a lack of brain cells and stirs a limited gene pool.

I was in pubs before and after the game where there were both sets of fans, but the only incident I saw all day was a CAFC fan get nicked for throwing a beer at Pompey fans on the way up Floyd Road afterwards.

The general message I got from the many Pompey fans I met was "I wish we had a stadium like yours - what we have is a ground and it's not the same thing".
  • Options

The general message I got from the many Pompey fans I met was "I wish we had a stadium like yours - what we have is a ground and it's not the same thing".
    Quite like their ground to be honest. Give me a ramshackle old school venue over a modern arena in the middle of a retail park any day of the week.

Think their lot lacked a bit of class yesterday, impressive turnout though.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Quite like their ground to be honest. Give me a ramshackle old school venue over a modern arena in the middle of a retail park any day of the week.

Think their lot lacked a bit of class yesterday, impressive turnout though.
    Remember one glorious visit down there, got shat on by a seagull whilst watching the game and then one of their cleverest knuckle draggers threw a brick into the away end as they sloped away.
  • Options
    There's arsehole fans in every club, I remember a few of our dickheads at Bury and Colchester last season. I have to travel into London after every home game usually with a bunch of the away fans and some of our dick heads on the Kent bound trains leave a lot to be desired.

I am sure some of them were lording it but they probably will never go to another away game this season.
  • Options
    Went to Portsmouth Uni and lived there for three years. The biggest shithole I have ever been to, and the Pompey locals are an utter waste of skin, awful awful place, very scummy people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CHG said:

Went to Portsmouth Uni and lived there for three years. The biggest shithole I have ever been to, and the Pompey locals are an utter waste of skin, awful awful place, very scummy people.

Seconded. And I was there when it was a Poly and Killer was playing for us.

While I was there, there was a derby at Southampton and plod had to nick an entire trainload of them. An entire 3-coach public train, shunted into a siding at Fareham and the whole lot detained.