Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What a great week......

Out of the Cup to a shit team, and then find we would have played at Wembley in next round.
Then go 2-0 down and virtually out of it in the Ashes.
And then finally a 1-0 loss to Pompey , where our goalkeeper is MOM, and we totally didnt look like getting close to their goal , let alone score - and we're playing at home !

Sometimes, i really hate being a Charlton fan.
Roland Out
Robinson out - it was a shocking performance- but , the worrying part is that they are becoming very regular.

Comments

• Options

Out of the Cup to a shit team, and then find we would have played at Wembley in next round.
    And then finally a 1-0 loss to Pompey , where our goalkeeper is MOM, and we totally didnt look like getting close to their goal , let alone score - and we're playing at home !

Roland Out
    Robinson out - it was a shocking performance- but , the worrying part is that they are becoming very regular.

One redeeming factor, Palaaarse went bottom despite cheating Zaha.
  • Options
    Magennis is just dog shit.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas
  • Options
    Don't agree with Robinson Out. Do we really think changing our manager constantly can fix anything? I don't think many, if any, managers would be able to keep a very thin squad with one half-decent striker going all season. The constant changing of managers is one of the most embarassing and useless things under this regime in my opinion. Robbo is the best manager we've had under this regime (Powell excluded).
  • Options
    Certainly talks a good game doesn’t he
  • Options
    Are you being sarcastic?
  • Options
    I'm not in favour of changing the manager AGAIN, but he does need to look at changing things & perhaps a number 2, or a wingman would help. He needs someone else to help him - Jacko & Bowyer are too young & inexperienced.
  • Options
    I don't like that Robinson can't shift his tactics around but Robinson out is a bit much. Reinforcements are desperately needed as if he won't change the formation it becomes necessary to have players who can fill those roles but offer a different option in the same position; a striker who can run in behind or a central midfielder who can drive the ball at their defenders
  • Options

Roland Out

Get a grip
    Hate being a Charlton fan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

Roland Out

Get a grip
    I hate you.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Roland Out

Get a grip
    I hate you.

• Options

Robinson is a very limited Manager and it really showed today. One system, one plan, not good enough.

I would agree. However, there aren't many managers without limitations that are prepared to operate in this shit division.
  • Options

Robinson is a very limited Manager and it really showed today. One system, one plan, not good enough.

I would agree. However, there aren't many managers without limitations that are prepared to operate in this shit division.
    Kenny Jackett is the best manager in the league IMO. Football wouldn't be pretty much would be effective.

It doesn't get any easier for us, 3 away matches out of 4, with both Blackburn and Wigan included in that run.

I don't think we will be in the top 6 come January
  • Options
    Just getting this thread wsrmed up and ready after Englands overnight display in Ashes and Palaces half time score at Leicester and our obviously impending disaster at Blackburn
  • Options
    Robinson out??

Blimey...
  • Options

Just getting this thread wsrmed up and ready after Englands overnight display in Ashes and Palaces half time score at Leicester and our obviously impending disaster at Blackburn

Good news mate, @ralphmilne and @grumpyaddick have already declared our season over so you don't have to worry about it, none of this matters anymore.
  • Options
    But charlatans and shed seven playing at Brixton on successive Saturdays. What's not to like, stuff Charlton.
  • Options
    Had a very good week thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Dont forget May out!
    No plan B
  • Options
    Just seems to be a regular occurence nowadays. I'm almost numb to it all now.
    Almost at that point of just jacking them all in and going to live on a desert island.