Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ringtones On Your Mobile Phone?

Just wondered what ones people had on their phone?

Comments

• Options
    I've got hundreds! Once I figured out how to take any sound from YouTube and turn it into an iPhone tone, I went nuts. Loads of Super Mario sound effects, Tron sounds, the Predator cackling noise...
  • Options

Havent got a clue... Hate hearing ringtones so my phone is always on vibrate and nothing else

Despite having a hundred tones, this is actually how it is for me too. Always on silent/ vibrate. Now I think about it... I don't know why I bothered.
  • Options
    I know I run the risk of missing a call from someone yet I check my phone quite often and if your important enough then I'll call you back - If you not then I'll just ignore the fact that you've called in the first place
  • Options

I know I run the risk of missing a call from someone yet I check my phone quite often and if your important enough then I'll call you back - If you not then I'll just ignore the fact that you've called in the first place

If its on vibrate, its not often you will miss it? unless you have deep pockets lol

Same on vibrate 99% of the time, used to have some funny ones for messages and when my sister calls (she is asian) also just random ones :)
  • Options

Havent got a clue... Hate hearing ringtones so my phone is always on vibrate and nothing else

Same. Ringtones are so 1990s.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I've got the Hawaii 5 0 ringtone , always make me smile when i hear that go, makes me think of sunnier warmer days, coupled with another one bites the dust by Queen.
  • Options
    The tone Jason Statham has in the film Crank

• Options
    'Old Phone'

Most people have stupid ringtones so if I hear this I know it's likely to be mine!! But like others, normally on vibrate only.
  • Options

Hang on a minute , no one had phones in the 90's , did they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ITB5HKh9k

Well, not really, I don't bother changing them these days so it's whatever the default one is.
  • Options
    very rarely have my phone not on silent, if it is the standard iphone tone.
  • Options
    Red Red Robin...What else?
  • Options
    The preset one that came with the phone. Its a phone and it rings when I get a call, move on.
  • Options
    Baba O'Riley
  • Options

Hang on a minute , no one had phones in the 90's , did they?
    I did, I had one of those Motorola's on the 121 network. It was the size (and weight) of a house brick.
  • Options
    Silent and vibrate
  • Options
    I've had the ending of The Chain by Fleetwood Mac (also the theme for the F1) as my ringtone for years now.
  • Options
    Easystreet for calls and "Incoming" from worms for messages
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Red Red Robin...What else?

Exactly got it on mine, always causes a stir in the office if I get a call, plenty of stick from the younger ones, got to be Billy Cottons version obviously !!
  • Options
    Channel 4's Tour de France theme for family
    And the first four bars of Boom Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker for everyone else.

• Options
    bobmunro said:

'Old Phone'

Most people have stupid ringtones so if I hear this I know it's likely to be mine!!

.........or mine.
  • Options

Silent and vibrate

"Ashley Cole" settings.
  • Options
    I'm a vibrator.
  • Options
    BBC Golf on mine
  • Options
    You're all I need to get by - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Tyrell. When the wife phones.

Every time he hears it the dog goes mental.
  • Options
    Used to have hunting horn ringtone, but it just pips and vibrates now
  • Options
    I have a Motorola ringtone on a Huawei phone.
  • Options
    Years ago I recorded the covered end singing Simon Jordan is a wanker is a wanker.
    That's still my favourite ringtone.