Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Portsmouth | Sat 09 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Katrien wearing a rosette ... not a PROPPER one mind
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    These clappers are a bloomin' irritant... they'll mess with the atmosphere as I listen to the genuine clapping when to join in with the singing yet that'll be all over the place with the clapper things
  • Options
    Lennon AND Pearce on the bench?! Under what circumstances are we going to...ah, nevermind.
  • Options
    What does KAG have to do to get a start?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Lennon AND Pearce on the bench?! Under what circumstances are we going to...ah, nevermind.

Exactly my thinking. We're starting with a left-footed center half and have two on the bench. What on earth has Dijksteel done so wrong to not get there ahead of Pearce who has been out for two months+ and Lennon who has been out for a year?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Actually maybe Konsa can play full-back. Still
  • Options
    Hate to say Id leave Jackson out for Dijksteel
  • Options

Rightly or wrongly, I've started a match thread.
  • Options
    Can this game not be watched on iFollow? Went on Pompeys site and the match day option is blanked out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can this game not be watched on iFollow? Went on Pompeys site and the match day option is blanked out

Sometimes the "Watch Video" doesn't appear until 30ish minutes (or less) before a match.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Sometimes the "Watch Video" doesn't appear until 30ish minutes (or less) before a match.
    Thanks, live in Nottingham and working later so can't make it down.

I'm a bit concerned though cause looking at their match centre you can look at their other future matches in match centre except ours
  • Options

SDAddick said:

I'm a bit concerned though cause looking at their match centre you can look at their other future matches in match centre except ours
    It's up there now.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

It's up there now.
    still got no option to watch, just listen
  • Options
    edited December 2017