Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dean Lewington Training with Us.......

......according to BBC website.

Comments

• Any word on Roland selling the club?
  • edited December 6
    Here you go @superclive98 http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3024473#Comment_3024473
    KR then denied he would be signing him after the FA cup game and said he would do the same for JJ or Solly if he was managing elsewhere and they wanted to keep fit.
  • Where is that picture of the Titanic.
  • Has everyone been on holiday for the last few weeks

Appeared on the BBC website 3 hours ago.

If already mentioned on the transfer rumours thread that he was training with us then I wouldn't be aware of it, as I'm wasting most of my life on the takeover thread.
    Don't worry Superclive, I hadn't seen this on the other thread either. Seems you and I need to spend even more time trawling through this site.

Dickplumb, has something happened to the Titanic?
  • Has everyone been on holiday for the last few weeks

Appeared on the BBC website 3 hours ago.

If already mentioned on the transfer rumours thread that he was training with us then I wouldn't be aware of it, as I'm wasting most of my life on the takeover thread.
    Don't worry Superclive, I hadn't seen this on the other thread either. Seems you and I need to spend even more time trawling through this site.

Dickplumb, has something happened to the Titanic?
    Yes it destroyed a lovely big iceberg, so unnecessary with all the global warming going on :wink: