Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea away roll call - Checkatrade

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    LouisMend said:

I’m giving this one a miss

Are Palarse at home?

Dammit beaten to it. Ignore.
  • Options

Only a 40 minute drive but illness prevents me going unfortunately

Not so 'Hardy' then? ; - )

Only joking,hope it isn't serious and get well soon.

Thanks. Unfortunately I have got multiple sclerosis so after 45/50 years going to The Valley to virtually most games, I now can't. There are also not many games here in Wales. Fingers crossed for next season if we are in the Championship, Cardiff stay down and Swansea are relegated!!

Sorry friend, wishing you the best.
  • Options

Thanks. Unfortunately I have got multiple sclerosis so after 45/50 years going to The Valley to virtually most games, I now can't. There are also not many games here in Wales. Fingers crossed for next season if we are in the Championship, Cardiff stay down and Swansea are relegated!!
    All the best to you. I've always assumed you live in Hardy Road.
    I did!!!
  • Options
    Just had an update from @The31YearMan

Just booked into my hotel which is conveniently just up the road from Swansea Bus Station. Just relaxing with a cup of tea and a Twix in my room. Perfectly adequate. It's akin to a little holiday - a Checkatrade holiday.
    Enjoyed reading about shunting trains in goods yards in the 1870's. Up to Page 397 of 601. Had a new incubation perspective. Further reports to follow.
  • Options
    What a life!
  • Options
    you cant beat a cup of tea and a Twix.
  • Options

you cant beat a cup of tea and a Twix.

Is that a euphemism?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Cabbies you nutter, you certainly know how to live the high life! :-0

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Bite the ends off the twix and suck the tea through the twix like a straw............ Amazing!!
  • Options

Cabbies you nutter, you certainly know how to live the high life! :-0

It’s not me, it’s my uncle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I did!!!
    It's still there, my mum lives across the road :smile:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Just had an update from @The31YearMan

Just booked into my hotel which is conveniently just up the road from Swansea Bus Station. Just relaxing with a cup of tea and a Twix in my room. Perfectly adequate. It's akin to a little holiday - a Checkatrade holiday.
    Enjoyed reading about shunting trains in goods yards in the 1870's. Up to Page 397 of 601. Had a new incubation perspective. Further reports to follow.

Mentalist :wink:
  • Options

I did!!!
    It's still there, my mum lives across the road :smile:
    Only left 4 years ago. Do we know each other?
  • Options
    All you need to do now Cabbies is download Now that’s what I call Christmas, and you’ll be well away.
  • Options
    What was the attendance and away following?