Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon vs Charlton FA Cup 2nd rd: post match views

12346»

Comments

• Options

Just wait til next season and the cup draw , and the first wanka that comes on here saying 'cant be bothered with the cup' , i am personally going to detonate a nuclear warhead directly under their CL account - fecking tossas.

Alternatively you could get @i_b_b_o_r_g to look into it mate as he does a bit of pest control :wink:
  • Options
    I wonder if KR is thinking that perhaps he shouldn't have put Lennon on yesterday & instead had BLODDY GONE FOR IT.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Bollocks!!!
    Bollocks!!!
    Bollocks!!!

Look what ya could've won.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    What a complete bunch of tossers, FFS that has seriously pissed me off, concentrate on the league my arse. We have not been equipped with a squad capable of mounting a half hearted promotion push and getting through the qualifying rounds of the FA Cup.

So yes it is Rolands fault, all of it. What a complete and utter wanker.
  • Options

I wonder if KR is thinking that perhaps he shouldn't have put Lennon on yesterday & instead had BLODDY GONE FOR IT.

He'll be gutted, imagine how many media interviews he would be able to do in the lead up to that game!
  • Options
    Am I going to have to teach a few of you some lessons in causality here or something? ;)
  • Options
    We have had feck all to cheer about for years, and then we get the chance/possibility of a high profile game at a team like Spurs - imagine that, Wembley !? - and some 'fans'..... 'cant be bothered with the cup'.
    I am so angry.........does it show ?
    Tossas.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Womble said:

lol

Brave, brave stuff here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    with @The_President 100% anyone trying to apply logic or reason to this with these fuckwits in charge is having a laugh
  • Options

We have had feck all to cheer about for years, and then we get the chance/possibility of a high profile game at a team like Spurs - imagine that, Wembley !? - and some 'fans'..... 'cant be bothered with the cup'.
    I am so angry.........does it show ?
    Tossas.

I see where you are coming from and have to agree,but you have been cheerful a number of times in the last 2 years think back to the trips to Belgium. If that didn,t put a smile on your face we are all dead.
  • Options
    Would we off had them? Isn't it done alphabetically?
  • Options

Alphabetically only up until ball 44
  • Options

Yes you're right, depending upon who was left in we could only have gotten teams starting with B, C or D, so not bothered really...
  • Options

Alphabetically only up until ball 44
    Oh ffs. What a day that would of been. Didn't deserve it tho, Wimbledon did.

No excuses for the league now. Bit worried on the drop off form. If the next few games don't go our way I can see Karl feeling the heat slightly.
  • Options
    As Paul Calf would say “bag o’ shite....”
  • Options
    Jesus jizm, everyone having a hissy fit because we miss out on Spurs at Wembley. Anyway the old bill would have only told us we could have 3,000 max when we would have 30,000+ as a nuetral venue.
  • Options
    So Spurs at Wembley we earn £300,000 so what. We would have lost 5-0 and never seen a penny spent on the team. So am I sorry to miss that ! Not really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So Spurs at Wembley we earn £300,000 so what. We would have lost 5-0 and never seen a penny spent on the team. So am I sorry to miss that ! Not really.

Harry Kane would have probably done well.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Yeah would have been terrible to get to go to the home of football with our club, watch our team play on the most famous football pitch in the world, a pitch some of us have not seen in person in almost 20 years.

So grateful to Wimbledon & to our players for not turning up yesterday, saved us from that awful day out.
  • Options
    kafka said:

Why is it that so many of our players ‘badly need a rest’? One game a week since September. Or in Reeves ‘s case 4 games in 6 months.

You obviously don't go then, if you think it's one game a week.
  • Options

First FA cup match I have attended since Sheffield United in the QF.

Only positives which I can think off; KAG scoring again & Harry Lennon's goal.

What was Lennon's goal like ? I missed it.
  • Options
    Complete respect for the team but Peterborough was poor till the 90th minute. And Sunday we played conference national standard. Coupled with the fact in the 2nd half I had a verbally disgusting Afc Wimbledon fan behind me, don't think I've ever heard at a football match. I hope the Charlton coach crashes, that players a w*nker that guy is a c*nt we go down more than a prostitute etc. Deservedly he left when it was 1-1 literally minutes before they made it 2-1. We need to pick our levels up a bit. Charlton support excellent