Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello everyone..:

2»

Comments

• Options

Blackburn and Wigan will go up automatically.

No shame finishing behind those two. Play offs is a lottery.

Burton are gone, Bolton will probably go, but that final place is up for grabs. Birmingham, Sunderland & Hull should have enough to stay up. Personally, think Millwall will take that final slot.

However, Williams is meant to be back soon and I hear he's Millwall best player.

Yes Williams is back soon and Jed Wallace is back today from suspension. He’s a great player. Heard we’re looking to bring players in in January too. Agree re hull and Sunderland. But would be disappointed if we finished below Birmingham. Totally dominated them at the Den and beat them 2-0. They were poor. Very poor.

You'll definitely need to bring players in, because realistically you will properly be in the bottom 3 by January. Delightfully, I cannot see where your next win is coming from, because your next 6 matches are very tough.
    Well that was certainly a foot in mouth comment.
    Didn’t want to gloat too much mate, it’s not my teams board, but as soon as I read that post I thought “that’s 3 points for us today” :wink:
  • Options

... long time no post. Just sitting up watching the ashes and thought I’d have a nose on here. Still great for debate and conversation I see.

So are you coming up this season? Would be good to have you lot in the championship next season along with Palace (although I can’t see them going down tbh) and west ham (100% going down I think). Would be a great season for London derbies. That’s as long as we stay up that is!

Gotta beat that Millwall forum (haven't looked at it for a long time) but when I did it was all fuck this and fuck that.
  • Options
    Whats this I hear about a Sheffield supporter coming a bit unstuck and losing his prosthetic leg?
    Apparently the leg done a tour of Bermondsey pubs later that evening.