Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend away on Boxing day

Tickets on sale tomorrow, allocation of 1k. Surprised it's that low.

Comments

• Im hoping that is the initial allocation, we always take 1500-2000 to Southend.
  • Tickets on sale tomorrow, allocation of 1k. Surprised it's that low.

No trains what so ever, was planning to go but have no choice but to stay in the boozer
  • Me & Golfie Jnr going - not sure how much sleep I'll get prior to the game though as the 3rd Test starts at midnight Xmas Day
  • looking forward to this.
  • We took over 2K there last season, and that was when we were on course for a mid table finish.
  • CAFCTrev said:

We took over 2K there last season, and that was when we were on course for a mid table finish.

1pm on Boxing Day though is far less convenient, I think it was New year's Eve last year?
  • edited November 30

looking forward to this.

No trousers on the ponce for breakfast again this year mate?
  • Went last year, but working this year. Plus no trains.... Ok if you live local but i have far enough to come as it is.
  • CAFCTrev said:

We took over 2K there last season, and that was when we were on course for a mid table finish.

1pm on Boxing Day though is far less convenient, I think it was New year's Eve last year?
    It was and my local buses home stopped at 8 so was a mad dash hom.
  • Sponsored links:

• Otto and 2 x Otto juniors going to this one.

I take it your missus is not going to bother with the “don’t get drunk” line this year?

I take it your missus is not going to bother with the “don’t get drunk” line this year?
    She knows, that as always, I will drink responsibly.

What level is your sense of responsibility? Mine is set at legless.
  • edited December 1
    Redrobo said:

Otto and 2 x Otto juniors going to this one.

Mine is until I can’t find anywhere open to get a beer. At which point I go home and start on the drinks cabinet.
  • edited December 1
    What level are these available for, is it season tickets only at present? I am going with stepdad,brother and mate to this so dont want to miss out.

Edit- Just checked they aren't available online so i assume i will have to wait for general sale.
  • What level are these available for, is it season tickets only at present? I am going with stepdad,brother and mate to this so dont want to miss out.

Edit- Just checked they aren't available online so i assume i will have to wait for general sale.

ST and Valley Gold today and think ST next after.
  • What level are these available for, is it season tickets only at present? I am going with stepdad,brother and mate to this so dont want to miss out.

ST and Valley Gold today and think ST next after.
    Thanks hopefully this isn't too popular love a boxing day trip to wherever with la family :)
  • edited December 1
    It is an initial allocation and will be extended once sold. Clearly a bonkers approach as 1,000 is never going to be enough for Boxing Day at Southend, but never mind.
  • Redrobo said:

Otto and 2 x Otto juniors going to this one.

I'm always legless.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 6
    I’m trying to buy these on the website but all that seems to be up there is the Pompey match tickets.
  • Think it’s still on VG AND season ticket holders still.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Think it’s still on VG AND season ticket holders still.

But there's nothing on the Tickets on Sale page on the OS to confirm this !

SO little information for those of us that want to buy.

I'm b*ggered if I'm going to ring the Club.

Do they want support for the team or not ?
  • Rob7Lee said:

Think it’s still on VG AND season ticket holders still.

But there's nothing on the Tickets on Sale page on the OS to confirm this !

SO little information for those of us that want to buy.

I'm b*ggered if I'm going to ring the Club.

Do they want support for the team or not ?
    Very annoying , promised my twins that I’d take them to their first away match but the supposed all bells and whistles website is anything but.
  • edited December 6
    The detail is on there in the original news story but you do have to search for it in November news. Generally, I don’t think enough thought is given to how ticket information is presented. When a game is on restricted sale the “tickets on sale” page should obviously include that information.

The sale restriction dates are as follows:

Friday, December 1st: Season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members (x2)

Tuesday, December 5th: Season ticket holders (x2), Valley Gold members (x2)

Thursday, December 7th: Supporters on the club’s database who have tickets for three or more 2017/18 away matches registered to their accounts (x2)

Monday, December 11th: General sale
  • 300+ were sold by yesterday after news.
  • The detail is on there in the original news story but you do have to search for it in November news. Generally, I don’t think enough thought is given to how ticket information is presented. When a game is on restricted sale the “tickets on sale” page should obviously include that information.

The sale restriction dates are as follows:

Friday, December 1st: Season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members (x2)

Tuesday, December 5th: Season ticket holders (x2), Valley Gold members (x2)

Thursday, December 7th: Supporters on the club’s database who have tickets for three or more 2017/18 away matches registered to their accounts (x2)

Monday, December 11th: General sale

Cheers Rick

Looks like I’ll be calling Monday unless I take the plunge and get us half season tickets before .
  • Thanks for that , AB. Much appreciated.

Totally agree regarding up to date info on the ticketing page.

Probably staff cut backs in that dept haven't helped....
  • 300+ were sold by yesterday after news.

is that the 6pm news or the 10pm news?

• got 3 online this morning, amazingly without any issues.

Will we even take 1k?