Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

prague weekend trip

2»

Comments

• Options

I'm sure when we finally discover life on mars it will be because an Irish bar is spotted on the red planet.
    Seriously palarsehater, I can't help feel you've missed out by not venturing around the breweries and cellar bars. I go to a few within a five minute walk of the mala strana side of the Charles bridge and pay between 26ck - 45ck for 500m of urquell, staropramen, jezek etc.

we did visit a good few of those on Saturday also, as walked around charles bridge and up to the castle and grounds.
  • Options
    @palarsehater

Those fotos show why the Russians are world class at....hmmm

Still, they got the sponsor name in, and that's what's really important
  • Options

@palarsehater

Those fotos show why the Russians are world class at....hmmm

Still, they got the sponsor name in, and that's what's really important

managed to haggle him down a good bit, was a pretty cool shop as had pretty much every team from prem to conference.
  • Options

imageimage

A perfect example of where you need to be able to like and LOL
  • Options
    Surely Da Silva should be the last one.............
  • Options

Enjoy great place... Go and visit sparta pragues ground across a road wirth lots of cobbled stones.... Have s beer in their little sports bar, lots of English club memorabilia adorning the walls.

If you can visit the church where tthe czech commandos held out in tbe crypt.... Still has german bullet holes in the wall. Beware of girls offering sucky sucky licky licky. You can even get a beer in the McDonald's.

Rocky o reillys is a great pub to find also.

Enjoy.

Enjoy great place... Go and visit sparta pragues ground across a road wirth lots of cobbled stones.... Have s beer in their little sports bar, lots of English club memorabilia adorning the walls.

If you can visit the church where tthe czech commandos held out in tbe crypt.... Still has german bullet holes in the wall. Beware of girls offering sucky sucky licky licky. You can even get a beer in the McDonald's.

Rocky o reillys is a great pub to find also.

Enjoy.

How much do the girls charge and is it negotiable.
    Not for me you understand my erm err mate wants to know
  • Options

If you come across the little shop selling Russian Nesting Dolls go inside and you should find a CAFC set, or ask the guy.

Still today? Last I heard, it featured the likes of Claus Jensen and JJ.

The Irish beers are the worst for beer, because they all charge a premium, they all seem to favour Staropramen rather than Pilsner, but at the same time don't know how to look after their beer. Yes if you want a fry up breakfast, they will do them for you, but you can get that at home, right? Also, especially in the early days, the owners didn't hide their political allegiances back home, and in the days before the Good Friday Agreement there was a distinct feeling the rip off prices were funding something even more unsavoury. Just sayin'....

@PopIcon think you should tell people what the ossuary actually is. When I went there, some other visitors were staggering out of there in shock, and some were Czechs! Appropriate that its right next to the tobacco factory...

An ossuary is basically a place where they store bones. To utilise overcrowded gravesites they would dig up decomposed bodies, throw out the coffins and reuse the graves. The bones ended up in catacombs, tombs or ossuaries. The bones in the Kutna Hora ossuary were used to create 'things'.

MASSIVE PILE OF BONES

CHANDELIER CONTAINING EVERY BONE IN THE HUMAN BODY(IES)

A COAT OF ARMS MADE FROM ARMS
  • Options

imageimage

surely Solly should be smallest
  • Options
    bbob said:

imageimage

surely Solly should be smallest
    Take the head off and out he pops.