Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KR interview with our youtuber ( asks covered end to give away keepers stick)

2»

Comments

• Options

Great pleasure to log in and see this thread already posted for me!

Overwhelmed by the comments, glad everyone enjoyed the interview. Can't thank you all enough!

Take it you are Jamie? Well done. I've never been much of a KR fan but that has made me think again. But how could you forget your Dad?!
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff well done
  • Options

Overwhelmed by the comments, glad everyone enjoyed the interview. Can't thank you all enough!

You're a natural at this, great interview.
  • Options

You're a natural at this, great interview.
    I agree. You have a great, natural manner that will bring out the best in people you interview. It's a gift.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Take it you are Jamie? Well done. I've never been much of a KR fan but that has made me think again. But how could you forget your Dad?!
    If you had meet his dad you understand, surprised his question was so polite Lol
  • Options
    I thought the Dad question about which stand to watch from was a good one. Different and refreshing.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the interview, well done KR for doing it and well done Jimmyray95 for getting him to do it. Liked the bit where KR says he'd like to work abroad one day and learn a foreign language. He already speaks a foreign language.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    limeygent said:

Enjoyed the interview, well done KR for doing it and well done Jimmyray95 for getting him to do it. Liked the bit where KR says he'd like to work abroad one day and learn a foreign language. He already speaks a foreign language.

:wink:
  • Options
    Intriguing stuff in there. KR's certainly not sticking to roly & latrine's line about ownership "...and it is your club..." obv that's what he knows we would like to hear, it'll be fascinating to see if any substance to that has been allowed to formulate
    stuff clearly has changed cos there can be no doubt KR suffers a lot less interference than SCP had to.
    fingers crossed...
  • Options
    Excellent interview from both. I'm very happy that we've got the right man for the job at the current time and am optimistic now. Just need promotion and new owners for the full smile.

Agree with everyone else that says Jamie is a natural. Thanks for giving us a Charlton vlog to follow and make our club heard on social media and the younger generation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a tale of two interviews when you compare this to Meire's effort, chalk and cheese. Lookjng forward to hearing him in person tomorrow evening at City Addicks.
  • Options
    Loved it, KR is growing on me although I never disliked him. I'd still like to ask why he took the job in the first place, but now he appears to be doing a good job and the proof is on the pitch.
    A question for @jimmyray95 you both appeared to be looking behind the camera. Was the interview done with supervision? Understand if you can't/dont want to say. ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Loved it, KR is growing on me although I never disliked him. I'd still like to ask why he took the job in the first place, but now he appears to be doing a good job and the proof is on the pitch.
    A question for @jimmyray95 you both appeared to be looking behind the camera. Was the interview done with supervision? Understand if you can't/dont want to say. ;)

Whoever was behind the camera got cold as they referred to them putting on a coat, I believe. It was probably Reesha needing her regular burger :wink:
  • Options
    And a huge plus to come out of the interview the Skipper rocking the "Skinny Jeans and Cap" you go for it JJ and tell the Gaffer to do one. ;)
    We wear what we want, we wear what we want, bald and 60. I'll wear what I want. ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

ross1 said:

T_C_E said:

Whoever was behind the camera got cold as they referred to them putting on a coat, I believe. It was probably Reesha needing her regular burger :wink:
    There were 2 of the media team behind the camera, just to tell Karl what he was doing and to help man the camera, lovely chaps! But I wasn't briefed or told to filter anything at all, so there was no supervision in that sense. Just completely went in with my own questions and was allowed to edit at my own free will.

And Risha only gets her burger on match days! :wink:

Cheers for all the further feedback and comments everyone!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed you can you interview the new owners before the Pompey game?