Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England kit

2»

Comments

• Options

CAFCTrev said:

Nike have been shockingly lazy in recent years, while Germany are wearing bespoke Adidas kit, we're stuck in a dull template design, shared with several other nations and teams

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/world-cup-2018-kits-adidas-11477462

Nike kits are so boring. I can’t think of one kit they have produced that’s is actually that nice.
    I'm so glad we moved away from Nike. You look at Man City, Spurs and Chelsea all wearing the same template design, indeed the Chelsea away kit is almost identical to the Spurs home shirt, other than a slightly different shade of blue

I do find it odd that people complain that all shirts use templates these days, but go all misty eyed about 60s-70s shirts that were practically identical barring a different badge stitched on.
    The plain kits of that era are fine, but if we're going to have designed replica kits costing £60, it would be nice if they were at least distinctive and unique

Best England kit ever by a country mile