Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 6? More like 5 1/2.
  • To be fair it was in Liverpool - The waiter probably stole the rest of the chips .
  • The Daily Mirror with more hard hitting journalism.
  • What a story.
  • Does that story make sense?

She went out for dinner with her husband, yet he laughed when she sent him a photo over Whatsapp? Didn't the restaurant have a bigger table so they could sit together?
  • I bet she was a bit of a chubster and the staff thought she needed to lose a few pounds.
  • blimey, what a disgrace, two meals for £10 too, suppose she wanted a starter and a dessert for that as well.
  • About 15 years ago went to an Italian restaurant in Bexley Village and my steak came with Jenga Chips which consisted of 6 chips in a stack.
  • Does that story make sense?

She went out for dinner with her husband, yet he laughed when she sent him a photo over Whatsapp? Didn't the restaurant have a bigger table so they could sit together?

I was thinking maybee they were puting her as a bigamist.

She went out with her husband and 2 friends

Her husband was at home with the 2 children
  • Sponsored links:

• TBF they're quite long chips - or the fish is really short
  • Less than 100 peas as well. Flaming Grill.
  • Less than 100 peas as well. Flaming Grill.

I made it 104
  • It could be a deep-fried fish finger. No-one in Liverpool would be any the wiser.
  • Seeing as it was in Liverpool they should have checked to see if extra ones had been accidentally mixed in with the abundance on their shoulders.
  • Stan Boardman says the Germans bombed the chip shop, hence the shortage
  • Chips? In my day it was a pukka pie or nothing.

I ate a lot of pukka pies as a child.
  • Tina had gone out for dinner with her husband, Kevin, and two friends to the Jolly Miller.
    Husband Kevin, 60, said: “...I was at home with our son and daughter".

Unless Kevin lives at the Jolly Miller, Tina needs to get her story straight!
  • I think my favourite part of that story is that the Husband was eating a curry with both rice and chips