Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that disappointed you as a kid.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Christianity
  • Options
    Myself, I secured the role of Fizzy after a blinding audition singing "Tomorrow" as a first year in a second-year-and-up production of Bugsy Malone at big school. I then proceeded to piss about in rehearsals until they threw me out. Kid that took my place went on to get bit parts in The Bill and Eastenders. I coulda been a contender......
  • Options
    Phil Edmonds being omitted from the non-Ashes tour of Australia in 1980. England took Derek Underwood instead.
  • Options
    Not getting promoted in 68/69
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Phil Edmonds being omitted from the non-Ashes tour of Australia in 1980. England took Derek Underwood instead.

Devastating... :lol:
  • Options
    Auditioning for the school choir, the music master moved round in front of us while we were singing, when we finished he come up to me and asked if I would like to be in the orchestra, I realised later he was right, not only could I not sing, but I enjoyed playing in the orchestra
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Back to school plays... I got the title gig for a play in junior school. My big break. Except, the play was called "the lost sheep" so I wasn't actually in it.

I had a good voice when I was a kid and got cast in the lead role of our junior school play (can't remember what it was called)

I'm the one standing to the left of the bucket:

Even back then your trousers were miles to short.