Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Fleetwood 1-3 Charlton

many thanks to the 19 Lifers who gave marks. I have added a table showing the highest average mark in a game by a player in each season.

Comments

• Options
    is 9.34 our highest ever score?
  • Options
    BBC may be wrong but they have Holmes down as having 6 assists in the league this season? Cheers for all your work LL really appreciated!
  • Options

BBC may be wrong but they have Holmes down as having 6 assists in the league this season? Cheers for all your work LL really appreciated!

my 5 are Bristol Rovers 1, Northampton 1, Rotherham 1, Fleetwood 2. If anyone can tell me where the 6th is I'll check on the match and amend if necessary.
  • Options
    Love how three of those highest marks are for players who got Hat-Tricks - Dont feel bad for giving Fosu a 10 now :)

That Wiggins mark against Barnsley cant be from the 6-0 win though can it?
  • Options
    Fosu figures missing in the match by match figures?
  • Options
    thanks redrobo
    correction made
  • Options

Love how three of those highest marks are for players who got Hat-Tricks - Dont feel bad for giving Fosu a 10 now :)

Yes it was, he got an assist and 5 Lifers gave him 10 marks with the majority 9s and 8s and the lowest 7.5, I was there and just remember that it was a very good game.
  • Options

Yes it was, he got an assist and 5 Lifers gave him 10 marks with the majority 9s and 8s and the lowest 7.5, I was there and just remember that it was a very good game.
    Love it... Win 6-0 and our best player is a Left-Back :)
  • Options
    Good to see no yellow cards for us this week, are you listening Ricky?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who is Martin 11/12? We had a Martin season before that?
  • Options

Lee Martin... Now of Gillingham FC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Martin_(footballer,_born_1987)
  • Options

He didn't play for us 11/12
  • Options

He didn't play for us 11/12
    Guess its a typo as no Martin played for us in 11/12... nor were Peterborough in our League that season
  • Options
    Think the seasons are jumbled 2010/11 lee Martin had an absolute blinder when we beat P'boro away 5-1, 11/12 we drew 2-2 I remember em both well was at both.
  • Options

Think the seasons are jumbled 2010/11 lee Martin had an absolute blinder when we beat P'boro away 5-1, 11/12 we drew 2-2 I remember em both well was at both.

2011/12 was the season we won League One

Peterborough were in the Championship that year... 2012/13 we drew 2-2 with them at London Road :)
  • Options
    yes my mistake it was lee Martin in 10/11

well spotted chaps:)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    going back in the archives here, but I believe Lloyd Sam has the highest individual Statbank mark. From Sept 2009, away to Tranmere.

Relevant Old Skool Statbank HERE
  • Options

going back in the archives here, but I believe Lloyd Sam has the highest individual Statbank mark. From Sept 2009, away to Tranmere.

Relevant Old Skool Statbank HERE

Blimey that is old skool - Why did you get rid of the highest / lowest rating lifer?

Be a good side stat to see
  • Options
    Llera - 7.27
    You're just a slow distracted Naby Sarr, a slow distracted Naby Sarr.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blimey that is old skool - Why did you get rid of the highest / lowest rating lifer?

Be a good side stat to see

sorry but that is one stat too far and I think with current Lifers it might engender comment/criticism of some Lifers marks.

• Options
    I would say cook at Forest 12/13 season has to be the lowest. He was awful and remember him getting very low marks.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Sankofa Arsenal away 2007
    Llera Colchester away 2009
    Daily Millwall away 2010

None of these can be higher than 0.2
  • Options
    Sank?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Sank?

I think he means Osei Sankofa.
  • Options
    Yeah had a torrid time against RVP
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Yeah had a torrid time against RVP

And auto correct
  • Options
    I’m getting an advert for silk boxers on this page and I don’t even wear boxers.
  • Options

I’m getting an advert for silk boxers on this page and I don’t even wear boxers.

Who else uses your computer?

Now you know what your missus is going to buy you for Christmas!

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Who else uses your computer?

Now you know what your missus is going to buy you for Christmas!

;o)
    Might be because he's looking on the "When do you get your knob out" thread a bit too much and the advert is a strong bit of advise for getting him to put it away...