Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Post Tranmere A

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
MATCH STATS

....................TRFC.....CAFC

Goals............... 0...........4
Possession.........40%........60%
Shots (target)......4...........8
Shots (off-target).2...........4
Corners.............1...........3
Fouls................14..........13
Yellow cards........3...........2 (Youga, Llera)
Att. 5,417 (away following not announced)

PLAYER RATINGS (sample 15 Lifers)

Sam - 9.50
Semedo - 8.77
Racon - 8.33
Shelvey - 8.23
Bailey - 8.20
Burton - 8.13
Elliot - 7.87
Richardson - 7.63
Youga - 7.60
Dailly - 7.50
Llera - 7.27

Ave rating - 8.09
Highest ave. rating Lifer - Latimer- 9.05
Lowest ave. rating Lifer - Nathan P - 7.27

AVERAGE PLAYER RATINGS SO FAR THIS SEASON (all players bar Wagstaff 5 matches)

Semedo - 7.83
Burton - 7.67
Racon - 7.63
Dailly - 7.35
Richardson - 7.15
Bailey - 7.14
Sam - 7.14
Elliot - 7.13
Llera - 7.05
Shelvey - 7.03
Youga - 6.35

Wagstaff 7.25

MAN OF THE MATCH AWARDS

H Wycombe - RACON (7.44)
A Hartlepool - BURTON (7.76)
A Orient - RACON (7.93)
H Walsall - SEMEDO (8.23)
A Tranmere - SAM (9.50)

ASSISTS

Shelvey 3
Richardson 2
Burton 2
Racon 1
Sam 1
Bailey 1
Youga 1

GOALS

Bailey 3
Burton 2
Llera 2
Sam 2
Semedo 1
Shelvey 1
Dailly 1
Wagstaff 1

MISCELLANEOUS STATS

JonJo Shelvey has had the most attempts on goal. In 5 games, he is averaging 3 shots per game, on target with 7, off target 8. His 15 attempts compare to the 40 attempts Jermaine Beckford has had so far this season.

Charlton are one of three clubs to have kept three clean sheets this season. The others are MK Dons and Millwall.

7 out of 13 of Charlton's goals have been scored between the 21-30 minute of the 1st half.

Charlton have been leading at HT in 4 of their 5 league games.

Comments

• Options
    Nice one Danny.
  • Options
    notice that the man of the match rating has been going up every game, so by Sunday this should read

MAN OF THE MATCH AWARDS

H Wycombe - RACON (7.44)
    A Hartlepool - BURTON (7.76)
    A Orient - RACON (7.93)
    H Walsall - SEMEDO (8.23)
    A Tranmere - SAM (9.50)
    H Brentford - YOUGA (9.73)
  • Options
    Great stuff.

I thought Llera got booked at Tranmere, though?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]

he did 100%
  • Options
    Interesting again. Having seen all but one so far, I'd pretty much agree with the overall order. This in no way denegrates Jonjo, who's been superb at times, but shows that he's simply holding his own as a 17 year old in a very successful team. There will surely be days when he stands out as our match-winner, but it's great to have such a talent as part of a strong TEAM, rather than placing far too much on his shoulders as appeared to be likely just 6-9 months ago. In those dark days, he appeared at times the only chink of light, yet now he's just one star in the galaxy, and seems to have the level-headedness to accept and enjoy that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Great stuff.

Amended, thanks

I'll included a disciplinary table next week.
  • Options
    Top work, as always you surpass yourself. im guessing the avereage rating 9.5 for sam!!!! may be partly due to poor opposition but still good sign if its going up, hopefully we will continue to improve and eventually whole team can be joint MOM's 10 out of 10 lol
  • Options
    Excellent AFKA. Can't believe Beckfords shot stat - incredible.
  • Options
    Very interesting, this is great stuff.

That Beckford stat stands out a mile. Leeds are clearly creating a load of chances, I'm amazed that they've not cashed in on him as he looks like a player that will really struggle as he goes up the leagues, particularly with his contract situation. Don't think you'd get to miss thirty odd attempts in a season in the prem never mind 5 games.
  • Options
    Thanks AFKA
    Nice to see young Shelvey still top of the Assists, underlines that hes doing an excellent job
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    40 attempts in 5 games is 8 a match. Is that the best they've got?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    Att. 5,417 (away following not announced)

come on how many... for our top of the table winning away games team;=)
  • Options
    I take it you were there Oohahh, have a rough guess....
  • Options
    looked about 400 to me from the pic on the other thread
  • Options

(I heard them chanting it proudly)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Very interesting, this is great stuff.

That Beckford stat stands out a mile. Leeds are clearly creating a load of chances, I'm amazed that they've not cashed in on him as he looks like a player that will really struggle as he goes up the leagues, particularly with his contract situation. Don't think you'd get to miss thirty odd attempts in a season in the prem never mind 5 games.

Beckford's stats may be scewed by a propensity to just shoot, whatever the situation (I'm guessing here as I've never really seen him play). 25 of those shots may be audacious/ill advised attempts from 35 yards, not necessarily clear cut chances carved out for him by the team.

I guess Leeds thinking is that they need out of this division pronto, he may be their ticket and they may be big enough/wealthy enough to take the hit if he walks in the summer.

Alternatively their attempts to sell might have been being hindered by the abscence of a Pardewesque mug in the top two division's who'd be willing to spunk £4M+ on a player with 'lifelong lower league striker' written all over him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I take it you were there Oohahh, have a rough guess....

no i wasn't there i thought it had sold out
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Brentford are unbeaten in the league this seasons (2W, 3D), they were drawing four of their five games at half time, a position we have yet to be in.

Also, Charlton addickted to winning:
    http://betting.betfair.com/football/english-football-league/league-one-betting-charlton-simply-addick-ted-to-winning-030909.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Very interesting, this is great stuff.

Beckford's stats may be scewed by a propensity to just shoot, whatever the situation (I'm guessing here as I've never really seen him play). 25 of those shots may be audacious/ill advised attempts from 35 yards, not necessarily clear cut chances carved out for him by the team.

I guess Leeds thinking is that they need out of this division pronto, he may be their ticket and they may be big enough/wealthy enough to take the hit if he walks in the summer.

Alternatively their attempts to sell might have been being hindered by the abscence of a Pardewesque mug in the top two division's who'd be willing to spunk £4M+ on a player with 'lifelong lower league striker' written all over him.
    Made me smile.

Thought of Motty's statnalysis: nobody is more accurate than Lampard - where Prozone demonstrated that nobody was actually more inaccurate than fatty who just pinged a shot in from wherever he got the ball, probably due to being too fat/lazy/wanting to shag a skinny orange slag and evict his own children from his house then call a radio station to complain that his vile behaviour was being discussed. I digress. Suspect they were more than disappointed that smegson didn't come up with the hireys, but given he's got a year on his contract i'm guessing the loan fee won't be significantly different from the transfer fee.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]looked about 400 to me from the pic on the other thread

399 up at tranmere ... fair play to them all but i mean did we really sing your support is farking shit to brentford today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally, I don't give a monkeys how many fans we take to away games. I'm an adult and fully understand that it actually doesn't matter. The league table is all that counts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Charlton are one of three clubs to have kept three clean sheets this season. The others are MK Dons and Millwall.
    now the only club to have kept 4 clean sheets
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]7 out of 13 of Charlton's goals have been scored between the 21-30 minute of the 1st half.
    now 8 out of 15 - sounds like this is very much the plan, after Saturday's game Bailey said,
    " “Today we’ve had to battle for 10 or 15 minutes and then we’ve got our early goal where we were able to play our football after that. “That is what it is going to have to be about a lot of the time – just win the battle in the first 20 minutes and start letting our football do the talking after that.”

Leeds and Charlton have each played just 1 team currently in the top half of the league.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]

Leeds and Charlton have each played just 1 team currently in the top half of the league.

Should be interesting when they have to play each other ......
  • Options
    doubt it