Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2017

Comments

• Options
    Bad advert for Specsavers
  • Options
    Original pricing suggestion of £9 for a burger made me laugh.

Charles is a bell.
  • Options
    Those burgers were shit as well. Needed some onion, herbs...
  • Options
    Danny had to go.
  • Options
    Definitely.

Fair play to even getting to that stage.
  • Options
    i thought he came across fine, charles will go in the coming weeks fucking irritant, out of the birds not much to have a gander at this year
  • Options
    I watched about half of it and then fast forwarded to see who got fired. It needs reformatting or to be ended. It's just too predictable now.
  • Options
    I'm sure if you gave the task to a class of 6 year olds, they would work out that you have to sell burgers at lunchtime!
  • Options
    Not an inspiring bunch at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's always the PM of the loosing team that leaves first week
  • Options
    Yes, and in the first episode the groups are almost unmanageable as they are trying to show how superior they are rather than actually work together to win the task.
  • Options
    Crossing out parts of the ingredients list with a biro will go down in apprentice history!
  • Options
    That Siobhan on the ladies team was an odd ball.

Was funny when she said "lets send the fit ladies to sell at CW" and then Karen ripped her
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Whenever I watch this, I'm always reminded by our very own Kat and Tone. They would fit in so well as candidates.

As bad as the current lot of candidates are, I think our two would still be out first week.
  • Options
    Already developed an irrational hatred for Charles. Total plank.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Those burgers were shit as well. Needed some onion, herbs...

I wonder is anyone got food poisoning from eating them, especially the chicken burgers cooked at Canary Wharf!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I only caught the last 35 minutes, seems an even worse bunch than the last lot.
  • Options
    dunno why I watch it, every single one of the useless c**ts winds me up

even Karen Brady and Claude (whatever his name is) do my head in.

...yet I still turn over to it
  • Options
    I want Charles to win!
  • Options
    To be fair to Charles, Without Costings you are nothing !!!!
  • Options
    robroy said:

Was funny when she said "lets send the fit ladies to sell at CW" and then Karen ripped her

It's not a bad idea though really, is it.

• Options

robroy said:

If she'd kept the working put to herself nobody would have said shit afterwards. Then if she wasn't a gobby shitehawk we wouldn't have much of a programme would we?
  • Options
    Carter said:

robroy said:

If she'd kept the working put to herself nobody would have said shit afterwards. Then if she wasn't a gobby shitehawk we wouldn't have much of a programme would we?
    Car crash tv at it's best!

I mentioned about you knowing Danny to the gf, she just thought it was hilarious I've got a mate called Dicko......
  • Options
    I know no serious entrepreneur would go within 1,000 miles of being on this show but seriously, where do they find these morons?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

To be fair to Charles, Without Costings you are nothing !!!!

but the twat then spent the best part of a day working them out. Cost of ingredients divided by number of burgers is not a hard calculation unless you are a management consultant used to being paid an hourly rate!
  • Options
    At least we will get a boost to the economy while this lot are taken out of the equation - doubt it will be enough to make up for Brexit and Mrs Splutter and co.