Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Anderson RIP

Those old enough to remember The Six Million Dollar Man will know him as Oscar Goldman - Steve Austin's boss. He has died aged 91

Comments

• Options
    I remember the episode where there were 2 Oscars giving Steve conflicting orders....

One was a robot and Steve had to work out which was which to avoid inadvertently following nefarious orders.
  • Options
    RIP - The SMDM was a staple of my TV watching in the 70's...
  • Options
    R I P
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    We can rebuild him....
    RIP Oscar
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    I remember watching this as a kid. I can't believe he was 91. I still remember watching him on the TV like it was yesterday.

RIP!
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

is their a 'just died' website or notification type facility somewhere that people sign up to? why would anyone give a monkeys about this bloke? RIP to all but really? what's the point in this thread?

Does it hurt to allow those who do remember him to comment? I don't open threads when the subject does not interest me. I do remember him though never watched the six million dollar man.

R.I.P. Richard, a great age.
  • Options
    Used to love the $6m Dollar Man. Had the Steve Austin doll with the bionic arm but always wanted the repair station toy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Used to love the $6m Dollar Man. Had the Steve Austin doll with the bionic arm but always wanted the repair station toy.

I had that mate. Was like a kind of cylinder that opened up and let you connect tubes n stuff to him.

I'd like to be able to gloat over you in this - but in reality it was pretty shit.
  • Options

I had that mate. Was like a kind of cylinder that opened up and let you connect tubes n stuff to him.

I'd like to be able to gloat over you in this - but in reality it was pretty shit.
    That's the one (bastard)
  • Options

Most people have a party for their 21st. ;)