Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 4-1 Northampton

Many thanks to the 67 Lifers who gave marks. I have added a new table showing a comparison between this and last season.

Comments

• Options

Delighted Billy Clarke got MOM despite some very good performances all round.

Yes, quite an achievement to beat Ricky and 2 goal JFC
  • Options
    Highest team average since 5-1 win at Bristol Rovers last season I think
  • Options
    Has anyone scored two goals in stoppage time before? (I don't know the answer, by the way)
  • Options

Has anyone scored two goals in stoppage time before? (I don't know the answer, by the way)

Charlton did on Saturday.

NB I know Chris Solly hasn't been performing as well as a few years back, but a measure of that performance, is that Solly played well and came bottom in the rankings !

We're on our way
    we're on our way
  • Options
    Glad Clarke got MOM, interesting to see Magennis given such a high mark. I rate him but he looked out of sorts, i can't be the only one who thought this?!
  • Options
    I like the new comparison table LL, other information interesting
  • Options

Glad Clarke got MOM, interesting to see Magennis given such a high mark. I rate him but he looked out of sorts, i can't be the only one who thought this?!

He was shattered after 60 mins. Worked v hard in 1st half
  • Options

NB I know Chris Solly hasn't been performing as well as a few years back, but a measure of that performance, is that Solly played well and came bottom in the rankings !

We're on our way
    we're on our way
    He gave away about 6 fouls. He allowed several crosses to be played in past him.

Though I love Solly, he deserved to be bottom of the rankings.
  • Options
    It's FoRster-Caskey
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's FoRster-Caskey

thank you
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    JamesSeed said:

He was shattered after 60 mins. Worked v hard in 1st half
    I think that's a little harsh as he kept working. But agreed that in the first 60-70 minutes he worked his bollocks off, occupied three center backs, and his movement pulled their defense out of position and created space for others. Exactly what you want from a center forward in our system.

Cheers LL, really interesting stuff, especially comparisons with last year.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Dazzler21 said:

We're on our way
    we're on our way
    He gave away about 6 fouls. He allowed several crosses to be played in past him.

Are you sure? We only conceded 8 fouls according to the stats and you Solly doesn't show up on them.
    Watch the full game then challenge my view.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

We're on our way
    we're on our way

Are you sure? We only conceded 8 fouls according to the stats and you Solly doesn't show up on them.
    Watch the full game then challenge my view.
    Would you two like to be alone?