Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What song gives you the right ump

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    T.C.E said:

At last something in my possession that doesn't displease CL ;)image

What you talking about - we are all Roger Whittaker fans on here.....
  • Options
    This sounds like another thread about whether you rate Tony Watt, with people who hate a song and someone else saying that it is a classic. Good how we all have different opinions, makes the world go round, (I hate these stupid sayings)
  • Options
    New Radicals - You get what you give

I absolutely f***** hate it. If it's on anywhere I have to walk out.
    The radio gets turned off if I'm anywhere near it if that shits on. I hate it.

Just writing this is making me angry!
  • Options
    The national anthem. Musically, it's such a dirge. And I'm an atheist. Quite like the queen, even if the monarchy is an odd concept, before I get dogs abuse
  • Options
    Ralph McTell - Streets of London
  • Options
    Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
  • Options
    Sweet Caroline,,,,,,,,,,ugh!!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Oompah music gives me the ump
  • Options
    I know it's already been said but Mr Brightside pisses me right off. Cannot stand hearing it.
  • Options
    We are the Champions

I can't abide Queen and on the rare occasions we're champions of anything i have to put up with that crap blaring out of the pa and pissing me off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Anything by Enienem (or whatever he is spelt)

I think you'll find that's spelt "Phil Collins".
  • Options
    Stig said:

Me and you and a dog named boo.

Did you have to remind me of that?
  • Options

Red Red Wine by UB40............should be called Red Red Whine. Hate the song

The annoying thing is, when we saw them live at The Ritzy (may even have been called Little Bit Ritzy at the time) for an ANL gig, they were really rocking, then they got a bit famous and became boring.
  • Options
    Come on Eileen - loath it
  • Options
    Nothing compares to you - Sinead O Connor. I know she is not well at the moment but we didn't need to be subjected to that durge
  • Options

Red Red Wine by UB40............should be called Red Red Whine. Hate the song

The annoying thing is, when we saw them live at The Ritzy (may even have been called Little Bit Ritzy at the time) for an ANL gig, they were really rocking, then they got a bit famous and became boring.
    Boring is exactly what they are. Took a girlfriend to see them about 25 years ago, was bored shitless.
  • Options
    That song happy by Pharrell Williams

In fact anything by him. I would love to lock in a room for a couple of months playing it on loop and see how happy he is when he leaves

I don't care that it would be a form of torture - he deserves it
  • Options
    You can call me Al.
  • Options
    Some all time classics in this thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely Day - Bill Withers, with its artificially sustained notes gets on my nerves.
    What a fool believes - The Doobie Brothers, with it's relentless unresolved progression and caterwauling falsetto really sets my teeth on edge.
  • Options
    Anything that the bar just down from us plays. Yes, they play the same songs just about every night, despite using a computer with an almost unlimited selection of music through Youtube. I haven't a clue what most of them are but according to my 12 year old daughter, Charlie Puth, Rihanna and Beyonce feature heavily.

Also I'll add Zombie by The Cranberries. Just so overplayed and any live band with a female vocalist in Thailand has it in its set. Aaarggh!
  • Options
    4'33 by John Cage
  • Options
    Anything punk/thrash metal/rap(which is a fraud)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    limeygent said:

Sweet Caroline,,,,,,,,,,ugh!!

Wash your mouth out, every man and his dog knows that this is the best anthem ever made
  • Options
    South London is ours.....
  • Options
    Any song by Cliff Richard
  • Options
    Anything by Ed Sheeran................ Totally over-rated and Over played on the radio......
  • Options
    Alanis Morissette - Ironic

No it's fucking not!!!