Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth roll call

Comments

• Options
    Sorry cant join u all as still in rhodes
    But wouldn't go as wouldnt offend the fans that cant make it due to the coach being cancelled
    Because they wasnt prepared to take a loss on it yet are prepared to fly the team there!
  • Options

But wouldn't go as wouldnt offend the fans that cant make it due to the coach being cancelled
    Because they wasnt prepared to take a loss on it yet are prepared to fly the team there!

That was Exeter, so if you can get a flight....
  • Options

Me and two mates will be there. Will be travelling in from Torquay where we've been since Tuesday to also do Exeter.

I was planning to do that but baulked at those prices. Same as 15 chips, I hate being ripped off.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Me and two mates will be there. Will be travelling in from Torquay where we've been since Tuesday to also do Exeter.

I was planning to do that but baulked at those prices. Same as 15 chips, I hate being ripped off.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

15 chips. I dream of 15 chips

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

Oh well
    I have tried tried to keep up while sitting on beach all day and drinking loads of mythos!
    I blame the sun for geting me confused not the mythos
    Either way they shouldnt have cancelled the coach
  • Options

Are you getting the train and changing at Newton Abbott?
  • Options

What ?
  • Options
    Q

Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

Oh well
    I have tried tried to keep up while sitting on beach all day and drinking loads of mythos!
    I blame the sun for geting me confused not the mythos
    Either way they shouldnt have cancelled the coach
    Yup, agree totally. Enjoy your holiday.

14 FUCKING CHIPS!!! That's not a portion, it's a taster! Bastards. Have not been so angry as when buying a bucket of pigs in blanket thinking that would be my lunch.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Yes only one or two stops to Newton Abbott and then direct all the way, journey time no more than an hour and surprisingly cheap as well @redrobo a return train ticket Torquay to Plymouth is only about £7 each
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

Yes only one or two stops to Newton Abbott and then direct all the way, journey time no more than an hour and surprisingly cheap as well @redrobo a return train ticket Torquay to Plymouth is only about £7 each
    Cool, my Mrs is from Marldon (near Torquay) so we're down for the weekend, will get the train from Newton Abbott, it's pretty quick.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Oi! I don't do returns!
  • Options

Beardface said:

Heading down from Cardiff - looking forward to seeing who gets sent off!

Was there when Nicky Weaver got sent off in the first 3 minutes. We won 2-1 - two goals from Leroy Lita.
    Yup. Remember that. Little (ahem) Robbie stepped up. I thought we'd lost for sure. That 1st LL goal was a beauty.
  • Options

Yeah, I need to know about tickets- a last minute decision with my mate and we're going.

Me too...nothing on os. Any idea about walk ups?
  • Options
    We've sold around 600 and rumour has it the away end holds 1600. Hope so, I'm overnighting now.
  • Options

We've sold around 600 and rumour has it the away end holds 1600. Hope so, I'm overnighting now.

Away end's pretty big, no chance we'll sell it out. Might be worth phoning Charlton or Plymouth and making sure they sell tickets on the day, some clubs don't now (for reasons I can never understand).
  • Options
    Can't make this one as will be on the way to Dorset for a week's holiday with all the family.

Train & match tickets purchased for Rotherham though in a couple of weeks time.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @lancashire lad is rubbing his hands at the potential for all these player marks:-)

Had the Athletics booked from last year for this Saturday. Bit gutted as haven't been Plymouth for approx 20yrs now.

Have a good trip all, up the reds!
  • Options
    It has printed on the ticket "prices are £2 more on match day"

So with that on there I'd be surprised if they weren't for sale on the day.
    Worth a phone call though
  • Options

Yeah, I need to know about tickets- a last minute decision with my mate and we're going.

Phoned Plymouth the other day and they told me that there were no tickets on the day.
    Got mine through CAFC.

Funny how Exeter could do it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Phoned Plymouth the other day and they told me that there were no tickets on the day.
    Got mine through CAFC.

Do Plymouth never sell on the day or have they given all the tickets to Charlton to sell?

If they have, you maybe able to still buy from us and pick up at the ground. Worth giving our club a call.
  • Options

Got mine through CAFC.

Thanks for that. Saved me a trip up the A38.
  • Options
    Work better get a move on today!

I know were are only a couple of games in but its a good feeling to once again look forward to watching the team you support!
  • Options
    It's printed on the ticket that the price increases by £2:00 on the day so I would assume that tickets must be available at Home Park.
  • Options

Got mine through CAFC.

Tickets are on sale, so what do they know about you? Come on, spill the beans.
  • Options
    Yes. I called Charlton. Tickets available down there. 3 pounds extra.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Says £2:00 on the tickets I have.

• Options

It has printed on the ticket "prices are £2 more on match day"

So with that on there I'd be surprised if they weren't for sale on the day.
    Worth a phone call though

It's printed on the ticket that the price increases by £2:00 on the day so I would assume that tickets must be available at Home Park.

is there an echo in here :wink:
  • Options

Rob said:

Says £2:00 on the tickets I have.

ok. They told me 3 quid but hopefully 2.