Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Footballers' sports bras

At least three of them on display out on the pitch today. Stop it now. Just stop it.

Comments

• Options
    I'd feel odd wearing one, but they must serve some sort of purpose?
  • Options
    Heart monitors?
  • Options

At 16 stone I need a b cup

Is that 16 stone each breast, or 16 stone for both beasts
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    They have various monitors and GPS tracking etc on them. Allows the analysts to compile the data incredibly accurately. Things like distance covered and sprints etc.

They're used in training too. I heard a league table of the players stats are put up in the wall so they can all see who is performing and who is not.
  • Options
    They have sensors GPS etc. in them, that allows them to be tracked on distance covered, sprints etc. for statistical purposes. I believe there are also heart monitors in them so medical staff can look for anomalies during the course of play.

You know? To try to prevent any one else dropping dead during a football match?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

At 16 stone I need a b cup

Is that 16 stone each breast, or 16 stone for both beasts
    When I look in the mirror it's hard to tell: )
  • Options

They have sensors GPS etc. in them, that allows them to be tracked on distance covered, sprints etc. for statistical purposes. I believe there are also heart monitors in them so medical staff can look for anomalies during the course of play.

Well they should make them a manly chain mail/ string vest rather than design them so they look like middle aged divorcees in Fitness First.
  • Options

They have various monitors and GPS tracking etc on them. Allows the analysts to compile the data incredibly accurately. Things like distance covered and sprints etc.

They're used in training too. I heard a league table of the players stats are put up in the wall so they can all see who is performing and who is not.

Watt - GPS analysis... Did you pot the black???
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I'd feel odd wearing one, but they must serve some sort of purpose?

Yeah right! I bet you have one of KM 's on now just to remind you of her :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well they should make them a manly chain mail/ string vest rather than design them so they look like middle aged divorcees in Fitness First.
    LOL
    Stupid sexy footballers, eh Rodders :wink:
  • Options

I imagine Tony Watt's stats will be interesting...
  • Options
    Think the rugby league State of Origin match the other month had all this data relayed live to an app that the fans could watch on real time. Could see how many sprints, runs off the ball, how fast they ran, distance covered etc.