Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Passion of the Karl.

Best moment if the day for me today was 5 minutes from the end when Big Karl decided to gesture to both the north stand and west stand to rally the boys for one last push. Great to see.

Comments

• Options
    Best moment for me was sitting in the East Stand, about 30mins in I suddenly realised that I could hear Karl screaming on the other side of the pitch.

Wasnt sure if it was at the fourth official or players as couldnt quite hear the words but thought; Blimey!!
  • Options
    Best thread title ever.
  • Options
    Love the passion he showed today! His time wasting was spot on! Anyone see his little convo with the ball boy about 10 mins from the end?

KARL ROBINSONS RED AND WHITE ARMY
  • Options
    This thread will be banned when it gets to the part where Karl nails Mary Magdalene
  • Options
    I'm happy to say I like him and I hope he does well. His interviews are such waffle sometimes but that's him.

He wants it to work. I know you can always leverage that he's been an apologist for RD and how he runs the club etc with what funds available to him, but that's work. How many of us might work for someone who we disagree with, but you aren't going to commit career suicide and speak out. Football's no different

I want it to work for him
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

This thread will be banned when it gets to the part where Karl nails Mary Magdalene

In context, "nails" is probably not the best word....
    You'll get crucified for this.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

In context, "nails" is probably not the best word....
    You'll get crucified for this.
    Yet reamerge a few days later none the worse for wear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Karl The Redeemer.