Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Would Our Starting Eleven Look Like In 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 ?

edited August 2017 in General Charlton
Would be curious to know what our lineup would look like in either of these formations with our current squad, including Reeves. Someone was asking me that and had no idea how to answer.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    433 pronably the same 11 but with a changed system. Holmes and the other winger pushed further up the pitch with the 10 dropping deeper into CM.

442 same again but with watt or KAG coming in for the 10 partnering Magennis. The wingers starting from deeper.
  • Options
    442 , I'd strongly advocate:

Amos/Phillips,

Solly, Bauer, Pearce, Da Silva

Fosu/ Marshall, Kashi, Caskey, Holmes

Magennis, Watt/Clarke/Novak

I have no faith in this 4231
  • Options
    I think we should be playing an English 4-4-2. Two banks of four, and a little and large up front. It's why English managers have been so successful in Europe. What's that? Well, fine, European competition is for fancy dan diving cheating foreigners. It's why they've won so much at home...what's that? Well then that's fine, but it's why the Three Lions are impervious on the international...oh fuck it have we mentioned we invented the game? What's that? The Aztec and the Chinese?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    wmcf123 said:

442 , I'd strongly advocate:

Amos/Phillips,

Solly, Bauer, Pearce, Da Silva

Fosu/ Marshall, Kashi, Caskey, Holmes

Magennis, Watt/Clarke/Novak

I have no faith in this 4231

https://youtu.be/_lvL4Bzyumg
  • Options
    Many of the top sides seem to be going 3-5-2 so why don't we? Dasilva an ideal wing back and Solly likes to get forward or Holmes has the energy wide. Alas our only nippy striker is KAG although Mag has the pace to play off Novak.
  • Options

Many of the top sides seem to be going 3-5-2 so why don't we? Dasilva an ideal wing back and Solly likes to get forward or Holmes has the energy wide. Alas our only nippy striker is KAG although Mag has the pace to play off Novak.

The clue is in your first 5 words
  • Options
    I'd say no because we've just built a squad to play 4-2-3-1 and spent all summer working on it.

Can't see KAG suddenly turning into a 15/20 goal striker either.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

The clue is in your first 5 words
    LOL!

• Options
    edited August 2017

More of a 3-4-3, which if we ever tried it with this squad, would probably look like:

---------Amos

---Bauer - Sarr - Pearce

Solly - Kashi - JFC - Dasilva

-Fosu - Magennis - Holmes
  • Options

More of a 3-4-3, which if we ever tried it with this squad, would probably look like:

---------Amos

---Bauer - Sarr - Pearce

Solly - Kashi - JFC - Dasilva

-Fosu - Magennis - Holmes
    If have Konsa in the Dier/Luiz role binging the ball out of defence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Would a 4-3-3 look like this, assuming everyone healthy...

Amos
    Solly, Konsa, Pearce, Dasilva
    Kashi, Reeves, Caskey
    Marshall, Magennis, Holmes

???