Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stan Kroenke launches blood sports TV subscription channel, 'My Outdoor TV'

Arsenal FC's majority shareholder, Stan Kroenke, has launched My Outdoor TV (MOTV) in the UK. Subscribers to it can watch animals being stalked and killed by people who like guns, snares and generally imposing their will on wildlife 'because they can'. If Mr K. thought the 'Wenger Out' saga was a major headache, he'd be well advised to stock up on super-strength migraine tablets.
Let the opposition commence...

Philippa King, Chief Operating Officer of the League Against Cruel Sports, said: “This is a massive own goal for Stan Kroenke. We’re living in a world now where most people can see how brutal and shameful (trophy) hunting is, yet the Arsenal boss is choosing to launch his sick TV channel in the UK ... Mr Kroenke could do the world a great favour by stopping pedalling this kind of sickening TV and turning his focus on helping the animals he apparently likes to see killed.”

https://league.org.uk/news/hunting-channel-own-goal-for-arsenal-football-club-owner

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-owner-stan-kroenke-hunting-tv-channel-my-outdoor-motv-endangered-animals-trophy-a7868361.html

Comments

• Arsenal FC's majority shareholder, Stan Kroenke, has launched My Outdoor TV (MOTV) in the UK. Subscribers to it can watch animals being stalked and killed by people who like guns, snares and generally imposing their will on wildlife 'because they can'. If Mr K. thought the 'Wenger Out' saga was a major headache, he'd be well advised to stock up on super-strength migraine tablets.
    Let the opposition commence...

Philippa King, Chief Operating Officer of the League Against Cruel Sports, said: “This is a massive own goal for Stan Kroenke. We’re living in a world now where most people can see how brutal and shameful (trophy) hunting is, yet the Arsenal boss is choosing to launch his sick TV channel in the UK ... Mr Kroenke could do the world a great favour by stopping pedalling this kind of sickening TV and turning his focus on helping the animals he apparently likes to see killed.”

https://league.org.uk/news/hunting-channel-own-goal-for-arsenal-football-club-owner

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-owner-stan-kroenke-hunting-tv-channel-my-outdoor-motv-endangered-animals-trophy-a7868361.html

Any idea where I can subscribe please?
  • Very good, @Bournemouth Addick
    Boom, Boom!

So are we gonna kidnap and torture him?
  • This is very odd. We probably have a couple of shows like this in the US, but most of our outdoors shows are survival based (like Suvivalman which is quite good) and they rarely, rarely ever kill anything because there is an underlying appreciation that for the life of animals and also THAT IT'S A BLOODY TV SHOW. If it doesn't work in the US, I don't see it working in the Uk.

*I think Sarah Palin has a show where she rides around on snowmobiles and kills moose and yet not in the top ten craziest shit she's done.
  • If you don't like it , don't watch it.

Simple.
  • Stig said:

There's no such thing as 'blood sport'. It's just sadism. Inadequate people trying to prove how tough they are by taking it out on defenceless creatures.

Or hunting
  • To make it even worse, I heard a rumour they will be doing the whole thing while racing around on horses.
  • Remember Out of Town with Jack Hargreaves, he used to fish and hunt rabbits and shoot birds.

• Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Remember Out of Town with Jack Hargreaves, he used to fish and hunt rabbits and shoot birds.

Not very PC now, meat gets made in factories and wrapped in plastic
  • Can it be a hunting programme where they go after Arsenal fans instead, culling them a bit would do the Footballing community a world of good
  • Very good, @Bournemouth Addick
    Boom, Boom!

So are we gonna kidnap and torture him?
    Lol don't shoot the messenger guys I'm on your side of the fence on this one.
  • SDAddick said:

*I think Sarah Palin has a show where she rides around on snowmobiles and kills moose and yet not in the top ten craziest shit she's done.

Intentionally, or is she just a poor driver? :wink:
  • iaitch said:

Remember Out of Town with Jack Hargreaves, he used to fish and hunt rabbits and shoot birds.

Yeah, he was a complete tosspot wasn't he? Used to smoke a pipe, enough said.

• The animals they shoot need to be controlled anyway (whether they are injured or due to over population) and the dough these people pay to shoot these animals will go back into the park. You'd need to ask the people why they pay do it, it's not my bag, but at the end of the day it's called conservation
  • iaitch said:

But this isn't about meat is it? It's about killing for the sake of killing.
    Jack Hargreaves was a proper countryman, he would never have killed for the sake of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2017

iaitch said:

Jack Hargreaves was a proper countryman, he would never have killed for the sake of it.
    Jack Hargreaves was born in Palmers Green. He was a fake. Like a kind of reverse Mockney.
  • cafcfan said:

iaitch said:

Jack Hargreaves was born in Palmers Green. He was a fake.
    I was born in Woolwich, so what he still knew his stuff
  • This reminds me of the classic @Carter thread...
  • cafcfan said:

iaitch said:

Jack Hargreaves was born in Palmers Green. He was a fake.
    I was born in Woolwich, so what he still knew his stuff
    So was I and there has always been plenty of wildlife in Woolwich!
  • seth plum said:

The animals they shoot need to be controlled anyway (whether they are injured or due to over population) and the dough these people pay to shoot these animals will go back into the park. You'd need to ask the people why they pay do it, it's not my bag, but at the end of the day it's called conservation

You're dead so I have conserved you?
    Human population is out of control by the way.
    I thought you were intelligent bloke
  • iaitch said:

No you're thinking of fox hunting. Hunters usually eat their meat, especially elks, and kill them humanely.

I think the channel is called trophy hunting which was pretty ambitious for an arsenal owner!
    No I'm not.
  • iaitch said:

No you're thinking of fox hunting. Hunters usually eat their meat, especially elks, and kill them humanely.

I think the channel is called trophy hunting which was pretty ambitious for an arsenal owner!
    No I'm not.
    So how is ferreting for rabbits killing for the sake of it?