Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gritt v Curbs Legends game at the Valley (Powell's back...)

Comments

• Options

bellz2002 said:

Have just purchased 3 tickets. Looks like West Stand Lower again only. I expect this to be sold out pretty quickly.

Surely not West Lower only?
    If demand is sufficient, other stands will be opened. A gate over a first team league game attendance would be excellent
  • Options

Katrien Meire should do the honourable thing and stay away from this game.

I hope John Robinson confirms. Can't get there for this unfortunately.

Has he said he might? He's based in Fort Myers running a "soccer" academy isn't he?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Has he said he might? He's based in Fort Myers running a "soccer" academy isn't he?
    Perhaps Robbo will send over a video "moan" instead!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

I have no idea. One of my all time favourite players, would be great to see him back in a red shirt.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Invite rufus but don't let him near the gate money

Or Paul Elliott.
  • Options

DA9 said:

Or Paul Elliott.
    Or Steve Jones
  • Options
    Im sure I am being a bit dim - but I can't see a link.on the ticketing site to buy tickets for the legends match online.
  • Options
    Ignore me - found it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got our 2 lower west
  • Options

Got our 2 lower west

What's the link for tickets? I can't find it.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing Darren Pitcher and Scot Parker again.
  • Options
    They want as many people as possible there so would open further stands if demand is sufficient

I hope it is
  • Options
    For me I need to be in the Lower North where I've been since 92, so everyone hurry up and sell out the West!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

For me I need to be in the Lower North where I've been since 92, so everyone hurry up and sell out the West!

Yep. Don't be sitting the west. Have only say there for protest games and hated it. If they open the north I'll be there.
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

Yep. Don't be sitting the west. Have only say there for protest games and hated it. If they open the north I'll be there.
    Having just looked I think we're in for a long wait, only seems to be a few dozen sold although not been on sale long.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I can't see tickets anywhere on the link below?!
    tom- k said:
  • Options

I can't see tickets anywhere on the link below?!

On the black band under the red one, far right it says "CACT Charity match"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not easy to find - hopefully the club will add a banner or cact can link directly to the page in their news releases.
  • Options
    Not on my iPhone it doesn't!
  • Options

No, doesn't work on the mobile site for these tickets, well I couldn't find them anyway.
  • Options

Well that is strange I am on my iPad now and it disappeared as well
  • Options

DA9 said:

Or Paul Elliott.
    Or Steve Jones
    Steve Jones and Robbo will be at the game, playing I have been told too

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Have asked twice now re if any lounge packages. No reply. I'm really worried that Deano has got the restraining order in place already.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Have asked twice now re if any lounge packages. No reply. I'm really worried that Deano has got the restraining order in place already.

I did contact the club last week regarding hospitality for this match and they haven't made a decision yet. Apparently if they do they will put it on the website.