Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have your say.

Comments

• Options
    Torn roly and the liar new holes at every opportunity. Hopefully when the stats are published they'll still rank as the least respected/trusted/credible/liked club owners in the 72. Gave EFL itself a bashing too in the 'anything else you'd like to add' section. Doesn't take too long either so well worth taking the opportunity to maintain the pressure. Unsurprising lack of self-awareness from the OS plugging this when so many of the Charlton respondents will be ranking them 1 out of 5 on everything.
  • Options
    Oh how I laughed......

"Which of the following are most important to you in terms of making you feel more valued as a supporter of Charlton Athletic?

- Unique match day experiences"
  • Options
    Done, should be interesting.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I cannot foresee this reflecting badly on the Club in any way whatsoever.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I enjoyed that!
  • Options
    What's household income got to do with the football league
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Don't know, but you can ask them in the "anything else you would like to ask section"?
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done. Household income bit was odd but you don't have to answer.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Oh how I laughed......

"Which of the following are most important to you in terms of making you feel more valued as a supporter of Charlton Athletic?

- Unique match day experiences"

I chose that and said that unique means that we are hated by the club.
  • Options
    I also enjoyed saying that the EFL were letting fans down.
  • Options
    I done this via Twitter
  • Options
    same here
  • Options

Done with fiendish pleasure.

What she said
  • Options
    Made good use of "other"
  • Options
    Done and duely slaughtered the Rat.
  • Options
    Views on last season?

The phrase that comes to mind rhymes with 'clucking bell'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done. It's kinda therapeutic in a way.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Told them that Goldfinger was mentally unstable!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

poor people won't buy 14 chips.
  • Options
    I too have submitted my thoughts, although I am 100% confident that it will make no difference whatsoever.
  • Options
    Done.
    Good to get that off my chest.
  • Options
    I said great football club with great supporters being destroyed by totally incompetent owners
  • Options

Torn roly and the liar new holes at every opportunity. Hopefully when the stats are published they'll still rank as the least respected/trusted/credible/liked club owners in the 72. Gave EFL itself a bashing too in the 'anything else you'd like to add' section. Doesn't take too long either so well worth taking the opportunity to maintain the pressure. Unsurprising lack of self-awareness from the OS plugging this when so many of the Charlton respondents will be ranking them 1 out of 5 on everything.

Maybe its a EFL stipulation that the survey is advertised on member clubs websites.
  • Options
    Done - was good to get everything off my chest