Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC v CAFC 11/07/2017

My son is going along to Carshalton Athletic v Charlton 11 tonight. Presumably under 23 team. No info on website. Anyone have any details of likely players etc ?

Comments

• This was the squad on Sunday v Cray so I would guess it would be similar

Ask your son to get the musuem a team sheet and get the names of the trailists

"Charlton starting side was Jordan Beeney, Kenneth Yao, Dan Bowry, Ryan Blumberg, Archie Edwards,
    Regan Charles-Cook, George Lapslie, Louis-Michael Yamfam, Brandon Hanlan, and two trialists.
    Subs were: Ed Harvey, Recco Hackett-Fairchild, Taylor Maloney, Joe Cummings, Alfie Doughty, Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu, and two trialists. All subs played except Ed Harvey (Gk). All trialists names withheld. Goals scored by Brandon Hanlan, 1 own goal, and Recco Hackett-Fairchild."
  • Are you living in the future Croydon?
  • Thanks Henry
    My friends son is on trial but is only 18 so not sure if he would be involved - tall lad named Jordan Tucker, from Australia
    Seems I was thinking about 11s when posting Brendan - how do i edit title?
  • Thanks Henry
    My friends son is on trial but is only 18 so not sure if he would be involved - tall lad named Jordan Tucker, from Australia

@CroydonAddick click on the little black wheel in the top right hand corner of the text box and then click on edit
  • Thanks Henry

@CroydonAddick click on the little black wheel in the top right hand corner of the text box and then click on edit
    Yeah, but of he does that it makes my comment redundant! :blush:

"Charlton starting side was Jordan Beeney, Kenneth Yao, Dan Bowry, Ryan Blumberg, Archie Edwards,
    Regan Charles-Cook, George Lapslie, Louis-Michael Yamfam, Brandon Hanlan, and two trialists.
    Subs were: Ed Harvey, Recco Hackett-Fairchild, Taylor Maloney, Joe Cummings, Alfie Doughty, Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu, and two trialists. All subs played except Ed Harvey (Gk). All trialists names withheld. Goals scored by Brandon Hanlan, 1 own goal, and Recco Hackett-Fairchild."

If there were points for players' names we would be in the Premier League by now.

Oh so that's where Jordan Beeney is. I was wondering why he didn't get a run out yesterday. Perhaps Karl rates AMB higher? Those who have seen the two have any thoughts?
  • edited July 2017
    Mr and Mrs Trialist must be proud

image.
  • Trailist 3 has given the U23S a 1 - 0 lead at half time in rainy Carshalton
  • Sponsored links:

• Any ideas on who the trialists are? Im guessing a mid a winger and a striker
  • Sounds nice! Don't suppose anyone knows who the trialists are, assume they will be all young anyway and signings for the U23 team.
  • Won 4-0 in front of 195 poor souls. Carshalton are tier 9 I think so was always gonna be a tough ask. Two very scruffy goals, the opener by I think Hacket-Fairchild and the last a dreadful own goal by the goalkeeper sandwiched two goals of consumate class; Alfie Doughty (who looked good all night) with a lovely backheel flick and a screamer from 25 yards by one of the trialists. Standouts for me were Archie Edwards and trialist 1 (couldn't get their names) who was a big brute of a centre mid who won everything. I can see why Robinson might be averse to using Edwards though, looks a tad lightweight even at that level.
  • Won 4-0 in front of 195 poor souls. Carshalton are tier 9 I think so was always gonna be a tough ask. Two very scruffy goals, the opener by I think Hacket-Fairchild and the last a dreadful own goal by the goalkeeper sandwiched two goals of consumate class; Alfie Doughty (who looked good all night) with a lovely backheel flick and a screamer from 25 yards by one of the trialists. Standouts for me were Archie Edwards and trialist 1 (couldn't get their names) who was a big brute of a centre mid who won everything. I can see why Robinson might be averse to using Edwards though, looks a tad lightweight even at that level.

Cheers @CroydonAddick1 Did the Aussie lad you mentioned get a run out?