Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

Theory I’ve heard is alex is just trying to hang in there to get a tv doctor job on this morning or something. Would make sense why his game is utterly atrocious

Yeah I've heard that too although I thought I'd heard it from an interview with him where he said that there werent enough TV Doctors and wanted a chance at that

After last year its definitely been an approach from all the cast to ensure they get TV deals at the end of the series rather than actually finding love (apart from Jack and Dani maybe), is probably why Megan is happy to jump from willy to willy
    How is Megan or Adam going to get any deals from bed hopping??? Cant see any of them doing much outside the villa tbh
    S'pose they'll go for the Interviews / Appearances approach rather than appearing on TV as they try to repair their reputation
  • Options

Theory I’ve heard is alex is just trying to hang in there to get a tv doctor job on this morning or something. Would make sense why his game is utterly atrocious

Yeah I've heard that too although I thought I'd heard it from an interview with him where he said that there werent enough TV Doctors and wanted a chance at that

After last year its definitely been an approach from all the cast to ensure they get TV deals at the end of the series rather than actually finding love (apart from Jack and Dani maybe), is probably why Megan is happy to jump from willy to willy
    How is Megan or Adam going to get any deals from bed hopping??? Cant see any of them doing much outside the villa tbh
    S'pose they'll go for the Interviews / Appearances approach rather than appearing on TV as they try to repair their reputation
    Thatl be rivetting, they are hardly personalities... or are they going to team up with the doc and do a show about STDS ?
  • Options
    be surprised how much you can get for a public appearance just for an example i looked up to book camilla from last years series for a 2 hour appearance £4375.00
  • Options
    places like pure bar in bexleyheath would pay for the appearances
  • Options

be surprised how much you can get for a public appearance just for an example i looked up to book camilla from last years series for a 2 hour appearance £4375.00

Its a 12 month legacy, Ive got no idea who camilla is and the gf watches every single episode.

Better milk those pay days and lay of the body mods and bugle for a while.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

And what the hell do you get for that???

Didnt they get Jake Quickenden shortly after I'm a Celebrity? - Or was it X Factor
  • Options

Who the hell would pay that, she was probably the most boring person on last years show?!
  • Options

They have a different dickhead in there each week.
  • Options
    with a pa people that were going to the venue still will go and say its a £5 to get in, they up it to £10 because of the pa and they have doubled there door takings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suppose the more of a slag you are.....(or twat, in adams case) then the more memorable you will be and more demand there will be to keep your tragic personality in the papers and on TV.
  • Options
    Adam, Megan and now to a certain degree Wes, are properly playing the game (it's an entertainment game show with a prize at stake)

Dani and Jack are also playing it (and will win it) having found each other.

if every couple in there were like them then it'd be a f**king boring programme. Megan is TV gold for a programme like this, no way do the producers want her out (yet).
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Its a 12 month legacy, Ive got no idea who camilla is and the gf watches every single episode.

Exactly this. Very short timeframe or lifecycle. The winners like Chris and Olivia get more of a run, the others get their 12 months and have to make do

Who out of us would remember some of the big brother contestants anymore. They’ll be some that I would’ve watched over a whole summer and you could show me their faces right now and I’d be clueless as to who they are
  • Options
    cabbles said:

shine166 said:

Exactly this. Very short timeframe or lifecycle. The winners like Chris and Olivia get more of a run, the others get their 12 months and have to make do

Who out of us would remember some of the big brother contestants anymore. They’ll be some that I would’ve watched over a whole summer and you could show me their faces right now and I’d be clueless as to who they are
    Me with the charlton squad since Roland took over.
  • Options
    Yup jack and dani are nailed on to win imo. Great couple, actually really rate dani, she's the only one of the girls that doesnt put up with bitchy bullshit and speaks her mind.
  • Options
    I really do think the producers should insist on them being called Dani & Jack. I snigger every time they say Jack & Dani!
  • Options
    Megan "it's hard to be sexy on demand".

Turn it in love, you were a fucking stripper.
  • Options
    Keeps him relevant for longer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alex and Samira back together again! LOL.

Samira if you're really that upset... Just go.

It's simple, you're not gonna win so go.
  • Options
    Did Samiras bloke decide to couple up with someone else?
  • Options
    Couple more black lads going in
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Did you watch the same trailer as me?!
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Dizzle said:

Did you watch the same trailer as me?!
    All I saw was two black lads walking in towards the villa
  • Options
    What are the odds of Dr Alex f*cking the life out of Meg.... Infront of a sobbing wes.

She turns around and says that was the best I ever had

• Options
    Dave2l said:

What are the odds of Dr Alex f*cking the life out of Meg.... Infront of a sobbing wes.

She turns around and says that was the best I ever had

Odds on him even getting with anyone on the show is probably like 500/1 so would be huge odds
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    getting v roundabout boring now, alex and samira back together, people making it "official" ffs that is cringy "will you be my girlfriend" fucking saps

think its a girls choice recoupling next so could be the end of alex.

as if it is girls choice

megan - wes
    dani - jack
    kaz - josh
    georgia - sam
    ellie - charlie
    laura - one of the new guys
    samira - one of the new guys

leaves jack and alex without a partner - they will probably chuck a new girl in.
  • Options
    Haven't seen it this week, is Georgia still telling anyone who will listen that she's 'real' and 'loyal'?
  • Options

Haven't seen it this week, is Georgia still telling anyone who will listen that she's 'real' and 'loyal'?

She is, but two new blokes coming in, let's see if she remains loyal to the bird, I can't see it