Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Kits 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Not sure about the shine, makes it look like that cheap material on knock off shirts.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yeah it just looks like the shirts we wore for Sunday league in the 80s to me.
  • Options

Bristol City new home kit is lovely

Love a pin stripe me.
  • Options
    I would love a shirt with pin stripes.

I'm not sure I'm going to like those chevrons though.

Not that it matters because I suspect that I'm not allowed to buy one - you know with the current owners refusing to sell and all!
  • Options
    Like the Norwich kit.

• Options
    just shows again how many gambling companies are involved in football now id say at least 70% of english pro clubs are sponsored by them.
  • Options
    Apart from the hideous sponsor.
  • Options
    Tend to not even notice what shirt sponsors are now. But yeah, that is definitely the worst bit.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

just shows again how many gambling companies are involved in football now id say at least 70% of english pro clubs are sponsored by them.

Including the "official betting partners" and the like sponsoring the club websites it's probably a hair away from 100% which is quite sad imho
  • Options
    It's clearly a massive bubble at the moment, as the vast majority of these gambling ones aren't the ones people have heard of, but relatively recent start ups all fighting to get their brand into the public eye, and thus prepared to pay big money when compared to "regular" businesses.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to see our shirt sponsor as The Valley Café.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Or "that hairdressers the spanners smashed up a few years ago", though I'm not sure how it would fit on the shirts.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Or other local delights such as

• Options
    Spurs and Chelsea have released their kits today and along with Man City there is absolutely no difference between the three of them other than the colour.

I know it's Nike paying the clubs but I'd still choose to go elsewhere now because they're bloody boring - Welling gave their fans the option of which kit design they wanted and one was the Man City template from last season... Am sorry (and no offence to Welling) but a Non-League club shouldnt have the same type kit as one of the biggest in the country - Man City should surely be getting the unique experience from Nike with Welling and maybe even Charlton having to rely on the catalogue!!

I know its only Lewes and Weston-Super-Mare here in England that also use Hummel but take your time lads in ensuring that Charlton have the most unique kit in the Football League this season!!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options

rochdales looks like a sunday league teams, like northamptons

They obviously couldn't afford a model.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

We're going with a rash vest this year?
  • Options

Spurs and Chelsea have released their kits today and along with Man City there is absolutely no difference between the three of them other than the colour.

I know it's Nike paying the clubs but I'd still choose to go elsewhere now because they're bloody boring - Welling gave their fans the option of which kit design they wanted and one was the Man City template from last season... Am sorry (and no offence to Welling) but a Non-League club shouldnt have the same type kit as one of the biggest in the country - Man City should surely be getting the unique experience from Nike with Welling and maybe even Charlton having to rely on the catalogue!!

I know its only Lewes and Weston-Super-Mare here in England that also use Hummel but take your time lads in ensuring that Charlton have the most unique kit in the Football League this season!!

Every top team who has Nike should have a bespoke kit. They've used the new vapour template for every single club, from Premier League to Bundesliga to La Liga to the Turkish league. Some of them have a bit of design about them (Atletico Madrid, Wolfsburg), but most of them are absolute toilet.

Some of the new Sondico kits (Pompey) and Bradford's Avec kit are fantastic this year and actually have been made bespoke.
  • Options
    That mock-up looks like a cycling jersey.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Do I not like that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Like the Norwich kit.

Battle ready?

Are they going to throw sugar beets at the opposition?

A shame, as Spurs have had some interesting and distinctive shirts in recent years, while Nike seem to have given up!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    "Just show our shirt,our very famous shirt,I just can't wait anymore,it's just like waiting for our club to be sold,but I really don't want to wait to be that old"....

• Options
    strange kit manufacturer as o'neills make all the gaa kits, and thought that would generate enough profit.
  • Options
    Just watching Kyle Edmond on centre court. His Nike top is a plain white version of our late 80s Admiral shirt with the shaded squares
    Loved that kit, especially the blue away one
  • Options
    Oh no. It looks too much like Palace.
  • Options
    Have Bradford changed their colors all of a sudden or am I going color blind or just no longer remember things?