Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diane Abbott

2»

Comments

• Options
    She just doesn't seem to have the humility to say she doesn't know something, which results in embarrassing bullshitting in live interviews. If Labour fall on their face in the election I think she's got to be #1 on the blame list.

I think overall it's just a shame for Labour voters as this would go down as an opportunity missed.
  • Options
    In fairness i agree that she doesnt seem mentally stable and should be no where near the running of anything bar a lemonade stool.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

As I posted on the General Election thread I genuinely believe that she could be in the early stages of serious illness and should be left alone.

Watching her interview on Sky it looked to me like she'd possibly had a stroke or was in the early stages of dementia. I have never seen anything like it....
    LenGlover said:

As I posted on the General Election thread I genuinely believe that she could be in the early stages of serious illness and should be left alone.

She's been like this for years, I think her health is ok, she's just an idiot.

If she is ill she shouldn't be put in such a high stress position and concentrate on getting better.
  • Options
    any link to what she has said or done ???
  • Options
    She makes Boris look competent.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

She makes Boris look competent.

You go too far.
    Maybe....
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ2l8Cs-Lc4
  • Options
    Great . I was just thinking we could do with another political thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    and if you want that tramp lily Allen's opinion on it

"jibes at her are racist and sexist"

if Diane abbot was white she wouldn't be in the position she is now, the tweets she sent out would of not been tolerated if someone commented on black people as being slaves.
  • Options
    I'd reckon it would be very unlikely that if Labour manage to win the election that Diane Abbott would actually become Home Sec. She's been as shadow whilst Corbyn has selected his cabinet from only 20% of the party's MPs. If he won, I think Corbyn would look to appoint a number of Labour's more high-profile and capable choices.
  • Options
    She's a self centred, hypocritical ego maniac, who shouldn't be a back-bencher let alone be allowed in the shadow cabinet.

A few years back she was a guest speaker at an event at a company I did some work for. I was invited along as a guest and she spent the whole time either looking on her phone or filing her nails. Her speech lasted about three minutes and was mainly about her and when it came to the Q&A any question she didn't like she refused to answer. She then got up and left during another speech and didn't come back. Rude cow!!
  • Options

She's a self centred, hypocritical ego maniac, who shouldn't be a back-bencher let alone be allowed in the shadow cabinet.

A few years back she was a guest speaker at an event at a company I did some work for. I was invited along as a guest and she spent the whole time either looking on her phone or filing her nails. Her speech lasted about three minutes and was mainly about her and when it came to the Q&A any question she didn't like she refused to answer. She then got up and left during another speech and didn't come back. Rude cow!!

What's 2 plus 2?
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ2l8Cs-Lc4
    My God. Is that a sketch out of Little Britain?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!