Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup final

Interesting start, should it have been a goal?

Comments

• Options
    If it's against the money bags then yes!
  • Options
    I would say although not touching the ball,Ramsay was interfering with play somewhat.?
  • Options
    Getting annoyed with Danny Murphy already.
  • Options
    100% offside, moves towards the ball and has an inevitable influence over what Courtois did in response.
  • Options
    Danny Murphy - "it doesn't matter if it's given or not, it's a goal".
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Talal said:

He really is an irritating little shite.

Personally don't think it's should have stood. But then again I don't think any Arsenal goal should stand.
  • Options

I would say although not touching the ball,Ramsay was interfering with play somewhat.?

That's what I thought. Courtois would surely have been thinking about Ramsey and so less focused on Sanchez.
  • Options
    Chelsea haven't woken up yet.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Chelsea haven't woken up yet.

Really one sided first 20 minutes
  • Options
    I don't think the goal should stand but I disagree with the rule and this is why - it creates a really grey area. According to the way the rule is generally interpretated I do think it should be given.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelsea woken up in the last 5 minutes.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I guess had Ramsey connected with the ball then it would have been offside but for me the moment he started to run towards the ball he was interferring

Arsenal need to take one of their chances though!!
  • Options
    I love watching Diego Costa and wondering when he's going to go mental.
  • Options
    Good game this. Murphy trying to ruin it but I won't let him.
  • Options
    #wengerout
  • Options
    This is actually a really good game
  • Options
    Arsenal will have about 15 gilt edged chances, then Chelsea will score twice.
    I hate being right with these predictions. It's like a curse.
  • Options
    Don't rate Xhaka
  • Options
    Talal said:

Has he left for Sky yet for a better offer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Talal said:

Has he left for Sky yet for a better offer?
    Not enough film premieres on the BBC...
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Massive respect to all the Arsenal fans in the stadium for sticking with their team through the bad times.

If they win, I want to hear what the joker on Arsenal TV has to say....Fam....Blud.
  • Options
    Ozil making tackles...
  • Options
    Murphy talks way too much for a co commentator. And talks shit. Not a good combination.
  • Options
    Arsenal very good
    Chelsea average
    Murphy a cnut
  • Options
    Sod the offside, it was handball
  • Options
    Nice to see a Welling player in the FA Cup goals of the season!
  • Options

"Interfering with an opponent. If an attacker interferes with an opponent by either preventing them from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent's line of vision or movements or making a gesture or movement which deceives or distracts an opponent, then they are offside."

By definition (law) he wasn't offside. Was handball by Sanchez mind!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Talal said:

Full of it today isn't he. Also said that it didn't matter if it was a foul or not as the player was trying (referring to an Ozil challenge on Hazard) WTF is he on about?
  • Options

"Interfering with an opponent. If an attacker interferes with an opponent by either preventing them from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent's line of vision or movements or making a gesture or movement which deceives or distracts an opponent, then they are offside."

By definition (law) he wasn't offside. Was handball by Sanchez mind!!!
    Didn't his movement distract Courtois?