Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully we can find a reason to do the same with KM.
  • Options
    If it's only Roland than can sack KM we may have a long wait in store.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
  • Options
    @palarsehater You might want to be careful what you say on here. Certain people are happy to report things to OB
  • Options

apparently she run up a bill in the gypsy moth on sunday evening and made a pass at bowyer

and he said 'Do you know who I am?'

• Options
    edited May 2017
    She was in the gypsy moth after the game, smiling and chuckling away.
  • Options

@palarsehater You might want to be careful what you say on here. Certain people are happy to report things to OB

I bet the police love having their time taken up with such exciting cases!
  • Options

I've no idea but they do use their time in that way.
  • Options

I've no idea but they do use their time in that way.
    It's so easy for them because they do not have to do any investigation and they issue a disclaimer that says what you are acused of may not be true.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Why say things like this? There are many reasons to criticize KM. Criticize her oversight of transfers. Criticize her public statements.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shall I start a 'Bowyer would'ya' thread?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

apparently she run up a bill in the gypsy moth on sunday evening and made a pass at bowyer

Why say things like this? There are many reasons to criticize KM. Criticize her oversight of transfers. Criticize her public statements. But to bring up that she came on to another member of staff is stupid at best, if not downright sexist. You're not moving the conversation forward. You're not bringing anything substantive. And you weaken the case against her by doing things like this.
    I may be wrong and @palarsehater can correct me, but I think he was joking :)
  • Options

Yes
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Why say things like this? There are many reasons to criticize KM. Criticize her oversight of transfers. Criticize her public statements. But to bring up that she came on to another member of staff is stupid at best, if not downright sexist. You're not moving the conversation forward. You're not bringing anything substantive. And you weaken the case against her by doing things like this.
    I may be wrong and @palarsehater can correct me, but I think he was joking :)
    I think other people having been joking but still got a call from the OB (not me by the way).

And I tend to agree with SDA on this that it feeds into her "They hate me because I'm a woman, not because I'm incompetent" narrative.
  • Options

Yes
    Is that a Yes to say that you would or a yes to creating the thread?
  • Options

Yes
    Is that a Yes to say that you would or a yes to creating the thread?
    What do you think? : - )
  • Options
    I heard she was running up and down around the Cutty Sark with her knickers on her head... My mate Tracey Bingle that is NOT KM!
  • Options
    was a joke sorry chaps, the woman has only been at the helm of destroying my club for the last 3 years.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

was a joke mate, same as i imagine you was joking when you was slagging robinson off for being fat?, criticize his managment not his belly etc.
  • Options
    if you could delete the comment please @Henry Irving
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

if you could delete the comment please @Henry Irving

I would If i could but I'm not admin on here. Just like I'm not in CARD and I wasn't on the grassy knoll in Dallas

ask @i_b_b_o_r_g but if he's out shooting things @cabbles @Stig @AFKABartram or @LoOkOuT help him out occasionally
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    These comments are not a police matter. They might be inaccurate, offensive and unwise but they are not a criminal offence. They would only be actionable under civil law if deemed defamatory and that would require the victim to take out private proceedings for damages, with the risk of them being discussed in court and reported, although in practice it's unlikely matters would get that far. In any event, they are nothing to do with the OB.
  • Options

These comments are not a police matter. They might be inaccurate, offensive and unwise but they are not a criminal offence. They would only be actionable under civil law if deemed defamatory and that would require the victim to take out private proceedings for damages, with the risk of them being discussed in court and reported, although in practice it's unlikely matters would get that far. In any event, they are nothing to do with the OB.

don't disagree bit that didn't seem to stop the OB ringing people about comments made.
  • Options
    So I can call you fat and bald without fear of prosecution?
  • Options

don't disagree bit that didn't seem to stop the OB ringing people about comments made.
    Depends on the nature of the comment. I haven't seen the others, to be fair, but I'd be confident there is nothing in those that are any of the police's business.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

was a joke mate, same as i imagine you was joking when you was slagging robinson off for being fat?, criticize his managment not his belly etc.
    I know you were joking, and maybe my original post was a little severe. But there is a sexist trope about "promiscuous women," which your joke fed in to. My bigger point is, there is plenty of other things to go after her and this regime with.

I've just written it out and it reads as unbelievable. So it's up to you all if you believe it or not, and if not I understand.

On the "Roundly," comment in my post, that was actually intended to be a dig at people who constantly make fun of his weight. I originally had something like "since you're so obsessed with his weight" in there, but took it out for some reason. I agree, making fun of his weight is ridiculous I say this as someone who is very overweight, and I would hate for my weight to be brought up in relation to how I do my job.
  • Options
    @SDAddick you also said i was stupid at best and sexist, can assure you i'm neither. was intended as a joke and tbh i dont find it out of line etc, dont think many others do either, anyway its deleted now, so we can all move on.
  • Options
    'kin hell, this thread got out of hand pretty rapidly.