Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Offs 2016/17

Comments

• Options

I imagine he was trying to get a reaction to then play the victim and get some kind of fine or ban for the club/player. Total scum.

leave off far too calculated for them.
  • Options
    Millwall fans were also snapped causing trouble AMONGST THEMSELVES as two men were grappling each other as stewards struggled to separate them.

bloody west ham fans
  • Options
    L2 there are 5 teams that could still make it to the number 6 spot on the last day of their season.
  • Options

Millwall fans were also snapped causing trouble AMONGST THEMSELVES as two men were grappling each other as stewards struggled to separate them.

bloody west ham fans

Sounds like quite an awful turn of events.

I sincerely hope that the local constabulary rounded them up and gave them a stern talking to in the back of their van.
  • Options
    12k attendance for a play off semi final is truly pathetic
  • Options

Are you the arbiter for play off semi final attendances?

I'm sure you also took in to account, due to your unrivalled in depth knowledge of the subject, the fact that Scunthorpe could have had the best part of 4,000 tickets but only brought about 300 fans.

Would 15,700 have been an acceptable level of attendance to you for a play off semi final, especially when you take in to account the regularity with which we play these games and the fact that Scunthorpe are such a massive club?
  • Options

I'm sure you also took in to account, due to your unrivalled in depth knowledge of the subject, the fact that Scunthorpe could have had the best part of 4,000 tickets but only brought about 300 fans.

Would 15,700 have been an acceptable level of attendance to you for a play off semi final, especially when you take in to account the regularity with which we play these games and the fact that Scunthorpe are such a massive club?
    Ah who cares about the attendances, what do you think about the muggy yoof throwing things at the ref and the cringey muppet chasing Scunny players with his phone? Or shall we just gloss over it all?
  • Options
    15.700 would have been acceptable if Scunthorpe didn't bring any fans.
    I would of thought that with a play off final at Wembley at stake more than 12.000 millwall fans would have turned up.
    You watch them all come out to play if you get to Wembley
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Ah who cares about the attendances, what do you think about the muggy yoof throwing things at the ref and the cringey muppet chasing Scunny players with his phone? Or shall we just gloss over it all?
    Has anyone glossed over it? Have you glossed over the fact that your fans fight each other?

The 'muggy yoof' are exactly that. What do you expect me to say? Same goes for the 'cringey muppet'.

Why assume that it's been glossed over if you haven't posed the question?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    ffs can everyone calm down we might have pulled the lions tail :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2017

I would of thought that with a play off final at Wembley at stake more than 12.000 millwall fans would have turned up.

You obviously thought wrong then.

Are you telling me that your stay away fans wouldn't come out of the woodwork if you'd made it to Wembley under your ownership?

As I've said, we're so used to play off appearances that a lot of people probably weren't really up for watching us against Scunthorpe. Also factor in that we're 'pikeys' and, as such, are either low income earners or on benefits (in which case the liberal elite in here should show more compassion and empathy towards the plight of their fellow humans).

Lastly, if Scunthorpe didn't bring any fans then an attendance of 15,700 would have been impossible.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    cant even shift 1500 for sundays playoff semi - that is bad.

and you did sell a lot more for charlton at home than scunthorpe,

as i said before any way we can rip each other we will, majority of you lot probably want Roland to stay
  • Options

Are you telling me that your stay away fans wouldn't come out of the woodwork if you'd made it to Wembley under your ownership?

As I've said, we're so used to play off appearances that a lot of people probably weren't really up for watching us against Scunthorpe. Also factor in that we're 'pikeys' and, as such, are either low income earners or on benefits (in which case the liberal elite in here should show more compassion and empathy towards the plight of their fellow humans).

Lastly, if Scunthorpe didn't bring any fans then an attendance of 15,700 would have been impossible.
    Even with all the Charlton fans that are boycotting at the moment if Charlton reached the playoffs we would have a much bigger turn out than a paltry 12.000
  • Options

That's because you're the next Sheffield Wednesday :smile:

• Options

Even with all the Charlton fans that are boycotting at the moment if Charlton reached the playoffs we would have a much bigger turn out than a paltry 12.000
    See above answer ^^
  • Options

and not selling 1500 for sundays match - before you say its short notice we took 6000 to sheffield on a sunday at midday at a weeks notice :wink:
  • Options

and not selling 1500 for sundays match - before you say its short notice we took 6000 to sheffield on a sunday at midday at a weeks notice :wink:
    6000? Wow, and you can't even sell out your stadium every other week :wink:

Not sure of the reasons for the 1500 tickets and the lack of uptake. Oh yes, it's in Scunthorpe!! :smile: I'll be there.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Not sure of the reasons for the 1500 tickets and the lack of uptake. Oh yes, it's in Scunthorpe!! :smile: I'll be there.
    haha now scunthorpe is some place - done it for a night out after playing hull few seasons back found a bar that was £8 in and then unlimited drinks for 2 hours.

• Options

haha now scunthorpe is some place - done it for a night out after playing hull few seasons back found a bar that was £8 in and then unlimited drinks for 2 hours.

Name of the bar? :wink:
  • Options
    Iron Bar of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Iron Bar of course.

the members bar at Glanford Park is called 'The Iron Bar'
  • Options

I went to that, but can assure you if it was at half six at night I wouldn't have
  • Options
    Play-Off ties have been confirmed in League Two now... They really are squeezing the ties in this season.

Sunday 14th May 2017... 6:30pm Kick-Off
    Carlisle United v Exeter City
    Blackpool v Luton Town

Thursday 18th May 2017 ... 7:45pm Kick-Off
    Exeter City v Carlisle United
    Luton Town v Blackpool

Looks like the Championship matches won't be held at the same time.

Saturday 13th May 2017 (5:30pm KO) | Sunday 14th May 2017 (12noon KO) for the First-Legs then
    Tuesday 16th May 2017 (7:45pm KO) | Wednesday 17th May 2017 (7:45pm KO)

Good luck of course to Yann Kermorgant | Callum Harriott | Morgan Fox | Tarieq Holmes-Dennis who could all take part in the Play-Offs for the Premier League as their respective clubs have already earned a Play-Off spot, shame none of them were good enough for Charlton!!
  • Options
    Looks like Huddersfield's Play-Off hopes are falling apart.

Danny Ward (their Goalkeeper) has been sent off against Cardiff City so will now miss their first match
  • Options

watched the game thought scunny parked the bus and got what they wanted, hope they can finish the job on sunday, as usual bad behaviour know a few proper millwall fans who get fed up with it much like many on here do when we have local/bigger games.

Got to admit it's starting to get a bit tedious now. Most I know are saying the same. Silly little kids, probably from places like Bexleyheath and Erith, living off the back of our reputation, jumping on the pitch and fronting the likes of Scunthorpe. Dear oh dear

• Options

watched the game thought scunny parked the bus and got what they wanted, hope they can finish the job on sunday, as usual bad behaviour know a few proper millwall fans who get fed up with it much like many on here do when we have local/bigger games.

Got to admit it's starting to get a bit tedious now. Most I know are saying the same. Silly little kids, probably from places like Bexleyheath and Erith, living off the back of our reputation, jumping on the pitch and fronting the likes of Scunthorpe. Dear oh dear

we'll see if there is any Millwall 'fan' reaction this evening when Scunthorpe win a very tight game .. it's all ticket and the Humberside and Lincolnshire as well as the East AND South Yorkshire constabularies will be out in force ..
    all this for fifty 15 year old herberts from Bermondsey ((:>) ..
    I'm leaving home to go there in about 1 hour .. REALLY looking forward to what should be a right tear up
  • Options
    Got a feeling we're going to win up there tonight. They weren't the side they were at the beginning of the season and didn't offer much on Thursday.
  • Options

we'll see if there is any Millwall 'fan' reaction this evening when Scunthorpe win a very tight game .. it's all ticket and the Humberside and Lincolnshire as well as the East AND South Yorkshire constabularies will be out in force ..
    all this for fifty 15 year old herberts from Bermondsey ((:>) ..
    I'm leaving home to go there in about 1 hour .. REALLY looking forward to what should be a right tear up
    Try and start the Jeremy Kyle song links: )
  • Options

Got a feeling we're going to win up there tonight. They weren't the side they were at the beginning of the season and didn't offer much on Thursday.

But lose again in the final if it's v Bradford
  • Options
    Think Millwall will win, Scunthorpe were terrible Thursday and I think Millwall have goals in their team