Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient Game Not Going To Finish

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Best thing to do would be to handcuff yourself to a Goal post and throw away the key... They'll have a job moving you then

Just make sure you havent drunk much beforehand.
  • Options

No way should we do this , it would offend the lame ducks in our fan base who are still too busy gobbling off this wank ownership and deserve this shit

I thought their leader was too busy scouting players for KR and laughably trying to ingratiate himself with the liar, but he does seem to have been distracted by your post.
  • Options
    So sad that the fans couldn't see the last few minutes. EFL and FA have to take some responsibility. After all they allowed unfit people to run football clubs and as a result fans invade the pitch.
  • Options

@OrientOutlook Not all fans want to continue the invasion pic.twitter.com/tBLmYXuW4H

— UpNorthDownSouth (@Down__South) April 29, 2017 " />
  • Options
    That's two fingers up to the Orient fans from the EFL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if Orient will start next season with -3 points or whatever the punishment is for a pitch invasion disruption , what happened to blackpool
  • Options
    edited April 2017

I wonder if Orient will start next season with -3 points or whatever the punishment is for a pitch invasion disruption , what happened to blackpool

The difference is, Blackpool's game wasn't fulfiled so I can't see a punishment be as servere as Blackpool's.
  • Options

Different league, different rules from August for Orient.

Blackpool got hit with a fine, no points deduction and that game WAS abandoned
  • Options
    This is what we need to be doing.
  • Options

Yep, on Orient's official Twitter the game has re-started. Is that the longest gap in play ever?

Hopefully we can beat that tomorrow
    Would be nice.

Tomorrow, sole objective, disruption.
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39676226

A decision was taken with the police to announce that the game had been abandoned, as it was felt this would help clear the pitch, which proved correct.

Proof they never had any intention of actually abandoning the match...

Shouldnt have actually admitted this as it'll be harder to move fans the next time a set decide to invade the pitch

The fans should get a refund on their tickets.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    DiscoCAFC said:

@OrientOutlook Not all fans want to continue the invasion pic.twitter.com/tBLmYXuW4H

— UpNorthDownSouth (@Down__South) April 29, 2017
    Hate that attitude. No amount of clapping and singing will turn Orient's terrible owner into a good one. The future of the club is far more important than a single game, especially when you've already been relegated.
  • Options
    just make sure the pitch is damaged with some big holes. Too dangerous for players to continue
  • Options

A decision was taken with the police to announce that the game had been abandoned, as it was felt this would help clear the pitch, which proved correct.

Shouldnt have actually admitted this as it'll be harder to move fans the next time a set decide to invade the pitch

I wonder if this is worth some consideration. The club haven't fulfilled their obligations of providing a football match. This could stand up, with compensation for other costs like travel etc. Be interested to hear a lawyers view
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:

I wonder if this is worth some consideration. The club haven't fulfilled their obligations of providing a football match. This could stand up, with compensation for other costs like travel etc. Be interested to hear a lawyers view
    there would be no refund due if the game had actually been abandoned as it was past half time. I'd love to know what the legal situation is though when a club just pretend to have abandoned in order to get fans out, there must be some sort of refund/compo
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    redman said:

A chance for our very own glorious CEO maybe...!!!!, ;-)
    :
  • Options

Scenes when multiple tents are pitched in the centre circle tomorrow.

Knowing Katie she will get riot police with tears gas out to remove fans from the Valley pitch! No need Katrien you and Roland have already made us all cry!
  • Options

Sounds like the EFL must have put plans into action to counter this sort of thing i.e. Blackpool's pitch invasion was the one that shocked them leaving them without a clue what to do.

Now the plan must be: Keep the players in the dressing room, pretend to call the game off and then once everyone has gone... Playing the remaining minutes of the match.

The only thing that could stop that is by remaining on the pitch after the game has been "abandoned" and stay into the evening ensuring that the match cant be played that same day really messing things up

Or break the crossbar
    Is that a challenge?
  • Options
    redman said:

just make sure the pitch is damaged with some big holes. Too dangerous for players to continue

Drawing pins?
  • Options

I love the comment "this is not a play area! said by a woman dressed as a clown"
  • Options
    Oh so the Football League CAN take notice when they want to!!

http://dailym.ai/2qqjxw3
  • Options
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39774294

Seems like the EFL really don't give a toss about fans at all
  • Options
    I would imagine, anybody who wants a refund should be able to get one given that they were lied to. This is becoming too widespread and the EFL have to do something about idiot owners.