Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTV article on Meire

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who's that sandwiched between KM and Perks?

And who are the two guys to the left (as we look) of Chris Parkes?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I think that is KMs PA Lucinda Macebo (sp?)
  • Options

I think that is KMs PA Lucinda Macebo (so?)

Isn't she head of HR at the club?
  • Options
    An excellent article and 'this lady's not for learning' is so true! A totally self-obsessed woman who thinks she knows it all and has as a consequence, destroyed years spent building a once great club by a lot of people. 'Shame' is not in her dictionary nor is 'self-assessment', only 'engrandisement' and 'manipulation'.
    I don't expect an answer.
  • Options

An excellent article. It could be longer with more detail of the failings of KM. not being critical but the article does not give emphasis to her main failing -alienation of the fans.
    I was taken to The Valley by my Dad in 1961 as a very young lad. Ironically they were playing Leyton Orient ( still have the programme)
    I have had a season ticket for 26 years. I will be at the match on Saturday. As I walk out at the end of the game I will turn around wave goodbye. I will buy a season ticket and attend again when she and RD are gone.
    I am over 60- I bet KM could not care less.

Don't go on Saturday, as the match is on Sunday at 12:00.
    By the way, welcome to the ever-growing club of completely cheesed off boycotters.
  • Options
    Would be great if we could have that last question stretched right across the east stand!
  • Options
    Whoops- yes it's Sunday.
    I am joining a club that I hope is very soon disbanded.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Would be great if we could have that last question stretched right across the east stand!

Get busy with the old bed-sheets, @EastStand !!