Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    I admit to giving up a bit when I lost a couple and then DJ got injured and then looked like Elliott was gonna be suspended for multiple weeks. Thought I'd had a right touch getting both on the team!

Nice to know I've won a few! Might have to have a peek later today... lol
  • Options

Scored over 85 points in each of the last 3 weeks yet have lost all 3 somehow.

FYI the playoffs are the division winners + the next 3 best teams with the top 2 division winners getting a bye.

Only need to be 3-3 to make the playoffs at the moment so everyone is still in the running if they haven't checked for a while.

@Callumcafc apparently not checked the site in a month yet has won his last 3 with an injured David Johnson in the line-up, pretty impressive!

Mate 85+ points and still losing is very unlucky.

I am on fire at moment on fantasy long may it continue.
  • Options
    Lynch just got send off for sprinting off the bench and trying to fight a ref, just when you thought this game couldn’t get any more entertaining.
  • Options
    Couldn't sleep so I'm up watching a bit of the game on the Amazon stream. Not sure how many more ads I can take......
  • Options
    What a finish. I thought we'd lost, then lost again, then won and won again then finally we lost. Doh!
  • Options
    Unbelievable ending to the game, there was about 4 ‘final plays’ before Crabtree got the TD.
  • Options
    Bonkers ending to that game.
  • Options
    Wow. Fully expected our season to be over. Talk about a a drive to win a game.

Lynch looks busted to me though as an elite RB.
  • Options
    Wow. What a game and a crazy finish. Great to see Cooper back in business for the Raiders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched it back.
    Feel a little sick.

Everyone talking about a great finish to the game doesn't make it easier to take for a Chiefs fan.
    Any other team and I'd be watching that on repeat.
  • Options
    Good morning. Just a note for anyone attending Twickenham on Sunday, Victoria is shut all day...................
  • Options
    Lookout for Saquon Barkley next season. My god he’s good. Every chance he goes first overall.
  • Options
    Only 2 running backs picked first in draft in last 31 years... and none since 95.
  • Options

Lookout for Saquon Barkley next season. My god he’s good. Every chance he goes first overall.

Be wasted on the Browns then
  • Options
    This years draft is extremely good at the top. First round potential QBs go about 4-5 deep, same goes to RB and there’s a good 4-5 O-lineman that Top 20 potential too. Then you have the freaks of the year in James, Gresicki, Chub, Landry, Key. Could be some huge steals in the second.
  • Options
    Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Wallace in concussion protocol after this and bleeding from the mouth. Let's hope he's OK.

• Options

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Wallace in concussion protocol after this and bleeding from the mouth. Let's hope he's OK.

Hope he’s ok, times like that you’re glad for the new strict rules, he was desperate to get out there but you can see from that it just wouldn’t have been safe. Other than that it’s nice to see Murray get going at long last.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hope he’s ok, times like that you’re glad for the new strict rules, he was desperate to get out there but you can see from that it just wouldn’t have been safe. Other than that it’s nice to see Murray get going at long last.
    Ravens have zero receivers left except Campanaro. Aiken cut in the offseason, Maclin and Perriman inactive. I sense a trade coming...could easily have drafted Juju or Kupp but didn't.

I like Murray, good to see him back but not in this game!

• Options
    If Chuck Pagano isn't sacked some point soon then I'll be very surprised. The Colts have looked worse than useless.
  • Options
    The Browns doing there usual magic
  • Options
    What a kick, blimey Cleveland I take it back
  • Options
    Well that’s *something* for the Ravens to smile about, not a pretty win for the Vikings but i’ll take it.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Jags first shutout win since 2006, Colts first shutout defeat since 95 or something?! 375 games?

I'd gloat but that was genuinely quite hard to watch even as a Jags fan
  • Options
    Trying to watch the 49ers game. The NFL Gamepass Europe is without doubt, the most godawful dogshit app I've ever been stupid enough to pay for. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves. They even gave me a refund it was so bad and they still haven't fixed the sodding thing by week 7.
  • Options
    What a 4th quarter turnaround from those rampant Mat Moore inspired Dolphins. Charlton win away,Dolphins win from nowhere and my fantasy team flying up the Charlton Life league thanks to Kane as my captain. The perfect sporting weekend.