Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite chants at Charlton games

Comments

• Options
    I'd also love to have Will Grigg in our team just so we can sing that song

Really is catchy!!
  • Options
    Build a bonfire
    Build a bonfire
    Put the palace on the top
    Stick the millwall in the middle
    And burn the fucking lot
    :-)
  • Options
    Kin kin Kinsella as he ran towards F block after every home win.
  • Options
    Alan Ball has fucked it up again
    Alan Ball has fucked it up again.

Stevie Coppells illegitimate
    He ain't got no birth certificate
  • Options

A palarce fan hanging on a string

I get flagged for that.
    Get a life Ian
    It's pathetic mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wenger Out!
  • Options

I get flagged for that.
    Get a life Ian
    I'm sure @cabbles will exert his authority here, an anti-palace chant no matter how bad can't count as abuse surely?
  • Options
    In used to love

Peakie Rocket Peakie Rocket

Looking back, Andy peake took a truly rubbish free kick 99 times out of 100.
  • Options
    Pompey away early 90s I think, they used to have a sailor walking round the pitch and all you could hear was "sex case, sex case"
    Made me chuckle though!
  • Options

I'm ashamed to say I still don't know the words to this!
  • Options
    ooh its a corner
    ooh its a corner

• Options

Def the Wolves "was it really worth the wait" one after we went 4-0 up at their first top flight game at Molineux in 19 (I think) years - 2004 I believe!?

Arsenal made me smile at Highbury (the 5-3) when after several versions of their "Viera Oooo Viera Oooooo" chant we rather proudly gave them the "one song, you've only got one song" to which they replied instantly with "one year,you've only got one year".

"Was it you who nicked our roof" at the Scousers on the last day when the covered end was without its roof before the upper tier was added. Think they dicked us 4-0.

The Wolves game was a classic & we played some pretty good football that day - the L'pool game we should have been 2 or 3 up at half time & they needed to win to get a European place. Never has the phrase "a game of 2 halves" been more apt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Norwich away, nil nil and getting "boring boring Charlton" from the home fans when we scored a 30 yard rocket. To which we replied "boring boring Charlton" priceless !
  • Options
    After he left us but Jason Lee's pineapple used to amuse me on Fantasy Football. The pies physio who chucked them to the crowd was a reflection of good rapport. Some of the best I can't remember were spontaneous one offs. The cat? The fat bloke in JS giving it large? Liar left a bit.
  • Options

I'm ashamed to say I still don't know the words to this!
    I'd tell you the rest but I do not want to risk getting a flag!

Whoever gave that flag must be a closet palice fan.
  • Options
    I can't remember which away fans were singing 2-0, 2-0 (or whatever score it was) but seamlessly moved to 2-1, 2-1 as we scored.
  • Options
    "England's, England's, number 3, England's number 3 :-)
  • Options
    Away Palace & singing to their mascot "What the f*cking 'ell is that" followed by "Who are ya".
  • Options
    Sam lloyd said:

"England's, England's, number 3, England's number 3 :-)

Was it David James in goal against us once when the fans started singing... Know it was one Goalkeeper

England's, England's, number 1, England's number 1
    England's, England's, number 2, England's number 2
    England's, England's, number 3, England's number 3

etc.
  • Options
    Think it was 88/89 season. Away at forest. Can't remember if the scores that day went our way or if our safety in div 1 was secured prior but remember. '0-4 and we don't care, 0-4 we don't care.......' also remember bob bolder coming over and chucking all but his vest and pants into the crowd at the end of the game.