Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Gallen - joins to help with recruitment

Although doesn't appear to have worked in recruitment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Gallen

Comments

• Everyone knows Hong Kong is a popular stop off en route to Australia - he's just a stop gap
  • next manager
  • At least KR has managed to bring his own man in, more than Slade managed.
  • edited April 18
    Kevin Gallen has been working for Brighton in recent times, focusing on the younger players in the lower leagues. His brother, Steve apparently still in the field of Senior Professional Development Coach?
  • Thomas Driesen actually has more experience in recruitment than this bloke!
  • A slightly unusual choice as head of recruitment, but he was well regarded during his long spell at QPR, and at least should know what it takes to succeed at our level of football
  • A slightly unusual choice as head of recruitment, but he was well regarded during his long spell at QPR, and at least should know what it takes to succeed at our level of football

unlike his boss
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

At least KR has managed to bring his own man in, more than Slade managed.

Isn't KR leaving though?
  • I would guess that he is cheap to employ.
  • Redhenry said:

At least KR has managed to bring his own man in, more than Slade managed.

Isn't KR leaving though?
    Only on the 1st September, after bringing in his players and coaches...
  • How long before he quits in protest upon finding that mowgli is really in charge of recruitment?
  • Am I being pessimistic or does the current ownership hiring him put a serious dent in our hopes of a takeover anytime soon?
  • Am I being pessimistic or does the current ownership hiring him put a serious dent in our hopes of a takeover anytime soon?

Only if you think Meire is a decision-maker in a sale, as opposed to the main line of resistance.
  • β€œHe’s a pro-license coach. He has a great eye for a player. When you have a coach in that position, they understand the rotations that I am looking for.”

Yeah that's why QPR are doing so well!

Only if you think Meire is a decision-maker in a sale, as opposed to the main line of resistance.
    I just assumed RD would have more of a say over who is hired to pretend to be in charge of recruitment in the hope we all forget about Mowgli.

Good to know I can dismiss this as a suggestion of no takeover.