Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What twat threw the flare.......

Nearly hit a couple, caused fans to get away from it smoke.....we really do have some idiots follow us.......

Comments

• Options
    Was it thrown? I thought it was a smoke bomb someone just let off by where they were standing? Was well behind us, if anyone had thrown it would have assumed it would have got a bit closer to the pitch....
  • Options
    Was thrown yeah, made a nice little smokey parabola as it went over my head.
    Pretty stupid thing to do.
  • Options
    Fair few travelling idiots towards the back. Saw a bit of teenage trouble after the game as well.
  • Options

Was it thrown? I thought it was a smoke bomb someone just let off by where they were standing? Was well behind us, if anyone had thrown it would have assumed it would have got a bit closer to the pitch....

Trust me it was thrown from the back of the stand. If u think a couple just trying to enjoy a poor football match and a few others minding their own business just set off flares/smoke bomb for fun then your wrong.
  • Options
    It was set off about 3 rows it front of me. Initially I thought the person sitting in that seat let it off, but the only people around that area were a couple of blokes in their 60's & didn't look the type to set off a flare !! Golfie Jnr said it was definitely thrown but I never saw it land - but then I was SO engrossed by the game I suppose I wouldn't have - either that or I was asleep.
  • Options

Fair few travelling idiots towards the back. Saw a bit of teenage trouble after the game as well.

That is disappointing, particularly after both games where the fans bonded for a mutual cause.
  • Options

It was set off about 3 rows it front of me. Initially I thought the person sitting in that seat let it off, but the only people around that area were a couple of blokes in their 60's & didn't look the type to set off a flare !! Golfie Jnr said it was definitely thrown but I never saw it land - but then I was SO engrossed by the game I suppose I wouldn't have - either that or I was asleep.

Landed 10 yards from us......
  • Options

I think the same fans who threw the flare were the same twats who then sung at the stewards/security to get a real job.

If you're going to be a twat and be abusive to people doing their job, don't come.

Sounds like the same lot of kids asking protesters where they've been all season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haven't been to an away match this year . . in fact struggled to force myself to go to the Valley - but have seen too many reports of the type of behaviour. Just where do these tossers come from? Are they the same people? How do they travel - coach, train? If so perhaps they can be traced and emasculated. Or is that going a tad too far?
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Haven't been to an away match this year . . in fact struggled to force myself to go to the Valley - but have seen too many reports of the type of behaviour. Just where do these tossers come from? Are they the same people? How do they travel - coach, train? If so perhaps they can be traced and emasculated. Or is that going a tad too far?

Tossers in your opinion. Who are you to tell others who should and should come? Football is for all and sundry.
  • Options
    Was at Victoria around 10am yesterday morning. Going down the escalator, some dickheads behind me saying 'we've got some alcohol' then chanting Charlton Youth Mob and banging the sides of the escalator.

Maybe it was them?
  • Options
    I think it is disgusting. We need to get these ar*****es out of our club. Nothing to do with the protests, just weak minded idiots going too far. When a Flare was thrown at a Millwall game previously, it just missed a child. Apparantly a child was hit at Port Vale yesterday. Apart from the dangers and risks, such an event is likely to severely traumatise. If anybody knows who this reckless idiot is, they should shop him before somebody gets hurt! I wouldn't want that on my consience.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We were all 18 once.

I used to go to away games with two big feck off air horns. Bet I was well popular amongst the other 300 Charlton fans.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    SDAddick said:

I was in an emo punk reggae fusion band called "teenage trouble" back in the day...
    my god that sounds brilliant. any songs on the internet?
  • Options
    Maybe we could launch a promotional campaign, with a picture of somebody with a smoke bomb, saying don't be a tosser?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    People can behave like tossers to themselves and other tossers but when they throw flares or smoke cannisters with the potential to injure a child they cross a line. Not sure how anybody feels that can be defended! Fortunately, football can be removed from those it decides it doesn't want. It is called banning and I for one won't be too upset if the person who did this is found and banned!
  • Options
    I was two or three rows up directly behind where this thing landed. Next to me were my two kids - 10 and 11 years old. Had it struck either of them I don't know what I would have done.