Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    Chris Perry?
    Sorry CAFCDAZ, wracked my brain for this one and thought it maybe one of our old boys and posted as soon as the name popped in. 
  • Options
    Jim White now saying ............ nothing really ....
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    As we are waiting for the sale of Charlton; its only been 22 months and counting - mainly by 3blokes,Here's a little teaser.

Which English player has the most Premier games without getting a full cap. Try not to cheat !  I really struggled with this one.

Any breaking news will take priority.

Davis, Noble, Perry and Bruce are good guesses BUT not right.
    Kevin Davis had 1 cap when he came on as a sub for 33 minutes at the age of 33 !
    Reo-Coker wasn't as many as the above.
    Purse is a LOL and don't get me started on young Ryan Wilson...

Keep going guys.
  • Options
    1538. Huge tsunami hits China.
  • Options
    Richard Rufus.
  • Options
    David Beckham. I’ll drop by to pick up the prize
  • Options
    As we are waiting for the sale of Charlton; its only been 22 months and counting - mainly by 3blokes,Here's a little teaser.

Which English player has the most Premier games without getting a full cap. Try not to cheat !  I really struggled with this one.

Davis, Noble, Perry and Bruce are good guesses BUT not right.
    Purse is a LOL and don't get me started on young Ryan Wilson...

Keep going guys.
    Makes me think it maybe a player that is still playing?
  • Options

Kevin Nolan?
  • Options
    Well done @Pedro45
  • Options
    Right, back to the takenotover news please....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

Kevin Nolan?
    Yes Kevin Nolan, just over 400 games in the Premier with Bolton, Newcastle and West Ham. 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Right, back to the takenotover news please....
    Back to the sound of silence.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Chizz said:
    I got a message from Andrew Muir today.  I just wanted to say that, for once, for a short while, I am ITK.  

Obviously I am not intending to share it, because of the amount of abuse that's hurled at people who are ITK and who share what they know.  So, best not.  But it's nice, for once, to be in the loop.  Even if it's not a very relevant loop. 
    Sure you did big guy. 
    Yep. Although, I'll admit it had nothing to do with the takeover.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Chizz said:
    I got a message from Andrew Muir today.  I just wanted to say that, for once, for a short while, I am ITK.  

Obviously I am not intending to share it, because of the amount of abuse that's hurled at people who are ITK and who share what they know.  So, best not.  But it's nice, for once, to be in the loop.  Even if it's not a very relevant loop. 
    Sure you did big guy. 
    Yep. Although, I'll admit it had nothing to do with the takeover.
    I assumed that the statement was 100% correct and your business interests (non Football) and Andrew Muir's connect in some way. 
    I knew it wasn't fake news.
  • Options
    Checks takeover thread - loads of new posts - all containing footballers names, nothing takeover related. Sobs.
  • Options
     If a takeover did happen but in the middle of a forest with no one around, would it still be a takeover?
    I can't see the wood for the trees,
    Why are special branch involved ?
  • Options
     If a takeover did happen but in the middle of a forest with no one around, would it still be a takeover?
    Leaf it out!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Leaf it out!

You twigged.

• Options
    Chizz said:

@Chizz Does this mean you are loopy?  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Leaf it out!

You twigged.

Barking mad
  • Options
    Still not solved the root of the problem.
  • Options

My mate crashed his new expensive car into a tree  He now knows how the Mercedes bends.

• Options
    Great 40 news posts only realise that they mainly just names of journeyman footballers joy 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Wrong thread. 
  • Options
    Load of saps
  • Options
    There is a jungle out there... Stop moaning we had a mini quiz yesterday. 
  • Options
    Has this something to do with that ex Forest owner who was interested in buying the club?
  • Options
    We are not getting Russell back are we...or shall we be just patient...🙄
  • Options
    Jeff Wood
    Richard Wood
    Djime Treeore
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!