Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    1909, Ernest Shackleton fails to reach the South Pole by 112 miles
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    1909, Ernest Shackleton fails to reach the South Pope by 112 miles
    Is the Pope a Catholic.
  • Options
    1909, Ernest Shackleton fails to reach the South Pope by 112 miles
    Is that 112 miles from the Vatican City? :wink:
  • Options
    The main difference with Dalman over The Aussies and any other bidders is that Dalman is currently involved with another EFL club & simply cant spend months & months waiting around. He has responsibilities to his current board & manager.....so unless he wants to walk away from them he has no choice than to jack it in with us. 
  • Options
    Could anyone elaborate further on the rugby club potential law suit please. I don't think i had read anything about it until the last couple of days.

ps apologies to whomever it was last season that got very upset when people posted on non match day threads during a game. 😀
  • Options
    I waiting for the news Roland has lowered his price. Potential buyers are not the issue, there have always been some of them! Until then, I am not expecting anything to happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could anyone elaborate further on the rugby club potential law suit please. I don't think i had read anything about it until the last couple of days.

ps apologies to whomever it was last season that got very upset when people posted on non match day threads during a game. 😀
    There were various comments that Footscray were very unhappy about how the build at their part of Sparrows Lane was going, or not going, and so they were threatening to sue.

How far it went, if it has been resolved or how we don't know. It may no longer be an issue but any court case or imminent court case has to be declared in DD so the buyer knows they might be buying into a problem.

I was citing it as a possible problem/blockage to any deal which is nothing to do with the buyers but which they would want guarantees over.
  • Options

The original idea here.  Dunno what happened.

http://footscraysports.co.uk/cact/
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    The Chinese / European party has links with Nice FC.... @PragueAddick - has this already been said?
    I’ve heard that today also. I think there’s something in it but no doubt there will be complications (ie Barnsley). 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    kafka said:
    supaclive said:
    The Chinese / European party has links with Nice FC.... @PragueAddick - has this already been said?
    I’ve heard that today also. I think there’s something in it but no doubt there will be complications (ie Barnsley). 
    The complication is that such a group may not exist.
    It may, it may not.  Only a handful of people, if that, know EVERYTHING.  None of them post on here.  They may be watching though :wink:
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    supaclive said:
    It may, it may not.  Only a handful of people, if that, know EVERYTHING.  None of them post on here.  They may be watching though :wink:
    I give up...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    supaclive said:
    I give up...
    Hang on, I don't doubt your source, I don't doubt anyone else's.  But as far as I am aware no one, apart from LVT and RD, even know who ALL the sources are?

Your knowledge of party y, which I and I am sure others appreciate you sharing, doesn't give you inside knowledge of party x, even if party x exists.  They might be given rumour and innuendo by LVT but I honestly doubt he has broken NDA and spouted out how much anyone else is prepared to pay.

Multiple people on this site have A source, as far as I am aware noone on his site has a source close enough to Roland that there aren't unknowns?  Remember "done deal" came from neither the buyer nor the sell but a very good source.  

How come noone has a source in the "British" group?  Because they don't want to leak as it will be aggressive, from the fans, upfront.  If there is a sniff of Baton 2.0 there will be riots. 

You, nor I, don't known what you don't know.  Leaks happen because it's in people's interest to leak.  I, for one, wouldn't be supprised if a take over happened from either someone we had never heard of or someone we though had walked away. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Aaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Caught yourself in your fly eh :open_mouth:
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Caught yourself in your fly eh :open_mouth:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Cafc43v3r, are you related to Groucho Marx by any chance?
  • Options
    Those post Wembley season tickets are looking like a right bargain now.
  • Options
    So the Chinese-European Group are actually a Chinese group whom already own two teams in Europe being Nice and Barnsley and as Barnsley are in the same competition as us they would not be allowed to buy us?  It’s Happening.  Crack out the GIFs. 😀
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!