Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    "He never had the money"

"He DD and agreed a price and so has just wasted our time"

"He could have just paid the £7m to the old directors, it's nothing compared to the prem money."

I thought he didn't agree a price ?
    I thought he offered £30M, which was declined ?
    Doesn't matter as we can make up whatever we like.

According to LDT the club only let people do DD once a price has been agreed so if he did DD he must have agreed a price.

But he went running to the press, built our hopes up and then walked away so he was never any good, never had the money and remember how Cardiff dealt with the Sala affair.
  • Options
    Straw at the ready ? Then clutch away
    Well what else can we do?
  • Options
    If issues like £7m debt and a court case about the training ground were all that put him off I'm not sure he would have been that great an owner, of course that doesn't necessarily mean any of the other bidders would be either, and also of course that may not be the whole story
  • Options

Drink heavily.
    I've been doing that since he bought us.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    But Jim White told me 'there you have it, you should be happy', the straight talking man of football couldnt be wrong? Could he? 
    🤗
  • Options

Drink heavily.
    Don't need an excuse for that.
  • Options
    Long live dope, I need it every day 
    Long live dope, to keep blues Roland away
    Long live dope, be him dead or alive. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "He never had the money"

"He could have just paid the £7m to the old directors, it's nothing compared to the prem money."

According to LDT the club only let people do DD once a price has been agreed so if he did DD he must have agreed a price.

But he went running to the press, built our hopes up and then walked away so he was never any good, never had the money and remember how Cardiff dealt with the Sala affair.
    I am probably going to get whooshed, but did LDT really say that? 
  • Options
    The Chinese / European party has links with Nice FC.... @PragueAddick - has this already been said?
  • Options
    "He never had the money"

The bit about agreeing the price, yep, think he did
  • Options
    "He never had the money"

Think he did is not good enough. It’s either yes or no 😉
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    The Chinese / European party has links with Nice FC.... @PragueAddick - has this already been said?
    Don't they own Barnsley? 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Eh? The bid I have mentioned has no Chinese component, nor am I aware of any link with Nice
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Eh? The bid I have mentioned has no Chinese component, nor am I aware of any link with Nice
    That’s nice 😊
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Only copying what I have just been texted.  Simply no idea myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    Only copying what I have just been texted.  Simply no idea myself.
    Errrm well ask whoever texted you where they got the info SC.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Its ok we have at least 9 other bids queuing up!

Or at least that's what Rolands lickspittle said...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    "He never had the money"

Didn't he say price and an NDA are needed to even start talking properly?  Isn't that why the ex forest owner didn't get any further as he broke the NDA before the ink was dry?

Funny how there are no quotes in the report, justbl they understand.  Everything that leaks leaks for a reason. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    But Jim White told me 'there you have it, you should be happy', the straight talking man of football couldnt be wrong? Could he? 
    “Get your head around the idea that Roland will be gone shortly Charlton fans”

”I can now reveal that over the next 48 hours charlton fans, Roland will be gone”

What a pillock that man is.
    Pillock in this context being a rat fellating louse who (presumably) gets paid to shout at a handful of people about stuff he knows the square root of naff all on a very minor radio station.
    Not worth the steam off my micturition
  • Options
    price would always be subject to change otherwise not much point in DD
  • Options
    razil said:

You've just pointed out the flaw in Duchatelet's selling strategy.
  • Options
    razil said:
    Sure but you need to be in the right ball park 
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Mehmet Dalman: Cardiff City chairman abandons Charlton takeover bid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48613804
    "...negotiations have ceased..."

isn't the same thing as "Dalman has told Duchatelet no thanks"

interpretation, no more concrete than the thin piece in the sub-standard a week or more back

no straws being clutched here tho - dooshits is the problem and the sole barrier to finding a solution to his own problem.

may dooshit's evening meal contain a psychoactive compound that allows him to function in the real world with the rest of us just for a week or two to sign all the necessary paperwork and accept MD's offer...
  • Options
    razil said:

You've just pointed out one of the many serious flaws in Duchatelet's selling strategy.
    fixed it for you
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    “Get your head around the idea that Roland will be gone shortly Charlton fans”

”I can now reveal that over the next 48 hours charlton fans, Roland will be gone”

What a pillock that man is.
    Pillock in this context being a rat fellating louse who (presumably) gets paid to shout at a handful of people about stuff he knows the square root of naff all on a very minor radio station.
    Not worth the steam off my micturition
    Wow . The hatred you have for everyone astonishes me . 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!