Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1905 Chelsea were formed.
    I wondered why everyone was getting excited about Page 1905

Makes sense now
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    @1905 registered his user name 13 years ago for this very moment. Played the long game beautifully 
    That should go on the CL Twitter account.  Twitter is 13 years old today. 
    Charlton Life, where Life means Life!
  • Options
    1905 said:
    @1905 registered his user name 13 years ago for this very moment. Played the long game beautifully
    And I nearly missed my moment.  I had kept a watchful eye on page 1904, which crawled along all morning despite some cheese puns.  Just as it was about to click over to 1905 I got called to a bloody meeting.  13 years wait nearly down the drain! 
    Are you Australian @1905 ? 🇦🇺
  • Options
    So the fabled page 1905 came and went without us even being close to being sold. Screw you Roland
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Chizz said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Last I heard further previously undiscovered debt was uncovered. 
    @JamesSeed is this from the Aussies' point of view, or from other bidder(s)?  Because, if after two years' worth of due diligence, costing (am I right in thinking...) over a million quid, it does seem to stretch credulity that the Aussies have now uncovered debt they had missed for that long.  

Do you have any more information on this?  Is this really stuff that the Aussies have only just come across?  And what size "hole" does this put in the deal? 
    I would take very much with a light pinch of salt anything that the Aussies are dripping into the public domain 

source (the Aussies themselves) FACT 
    Didn’t come from Gerard (or any other Aussies for that matter).
  • Options
    What was RM doing while this newly discovered debt was as yet undiscovered?
  • Options
    Having a poo and photographing it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn censorship just cost me 8 lols . The horror.
  • Options
    Apologies if it's been covered elsewhere, whats the deal with the rugby club suing? 
  • Options
    Am I too late to get on page 1905 ? 
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Mehmet Dalman: Cardiff City chairman abandons Charlton takeover bid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48613804
  • Options
    It's not happening! 
  • Options
    bollox
  • Options
    Well, that's killed my high after the kit launch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They will have to carry Roland out, I don't think he wants to sell
  • Options
    My understanding is that Dalman never actually pulled in let alone pulled out ! 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    They will have to carry Roland out, I don't think he wants to sell

He'd have to feckin' turn up first, to be carried out! Tosser!!

Edit: that's Roland, not you @J@Johnnysummers5 :-:wink:
  • Options
    No surprise really. The closer we get to the season start with a tiny squad the less appealing we become.  Cant see it happening now until Jan earliest and that assumes we are not in immediate relegation danger and that RD does not think we are close enough to the play offs to hang in longer.
  • Options
    Roland thinks we’re on our way to premiere league.his pushed boat out already with the quality of the 2 goalkeepers.theres no stopping us especially if you see the reinforcements lined up for transfer window at Christmas if we’re in with a chance.he would be a mad man to sell up now. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!