Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sarfend Match thread 8/4/17

Comments

• Options
    Probably will not be able to put up CAFV Live tweets as my computer is playing up, unless anyone clever can help me. I have a Toshiba touch screen PC and my wife decided to polish the keypad while it was on and everything on the screen is much larger and I cannot get it to its proper size. Sorry to put on this thread but hope someone can help
  • Options
    Sarfend fans in very good voice
  • Options
    From Twitter -:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Probably will not be able to put up CAFV Live tweets as my computer is playing up, unless anyone clever can help me. I have a Toshiba touch screen PC and my wife decided to polish the keypad while it was on and everything on the screen is much larger and I cannot get it to its proper size. Sorry to put on this thread but hope someone can help

Hit control and the minus sign a few times until it shrinks down to the size you want
  • Options

ross1 said:

Hit control and the minus sign a few times until it shrinks down to the size you want
    What he said!
  • Options
    From Twitter-:
    KR says he is planning on coming out quite bluntly at the end of the season with few things - he know a takeover is happening? #cafc
  • Options

ross1 said:

Thank you for your help, it comes down in size, but seems to be stretched sideways
  • Options

From Twitter-:
    KR says he is planning on coming out quite bluntly at the end of the season with few things - he know a takeover is happening? #cafc

I would imagine it is more to do with the attitude of certain players.
  • Options

From Twitter-:

I would imagine it is more to do with the attitude of certain players.
    or that he has absolutely no idea how to manage a football team.
  • Options
    More from Twitter-:
    Easily the lowest number of Charlton fans at the Valley this season for a Saturday league game
    #Empty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yay magennis up front on his jack, what could possibly go wrong??
  • Options
    Ok getting ready to do this now...apologies up-front for spelling mistakes and typos.
  • Options

Ok getting ready to do this now...apologies up-front for spelling mistakes and typos.

As long as you can count the goals we concede correctly, typos won't matter
  • Options
    Teams on way out
  • Options
    My son reckons there are more Southend fans there than Charlton.
  • Options
    I think Jimmy Tarbuck is saying on the OS site that we are setting up in a 4-3-3 formation today (sorry don't know how to post on here). I say think because he is rambling like mad and looks a rabbit in the headlights.

Oh., and by the way, Southend manager says thanks for the inside info.
  • Options
    from twitter-:
    Possibly more Southend fans at the Valley this afternoon than Charlton fans. I kid you not
    #MeireOut
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Memorial for Mike Norris now taking place...minutes applause
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

My son reckons there are more Southend fans there than Charlton.

I want to lol this but it's no laughing matter, I want these c*%s out asap for what they have done to our club :rage: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prioro to kick-off, The Valley erupts into a period of applause in memory of former Director and Vice Chairman Mike Norris. #cafc
  • Options
    Off we go....addicks attacking JS stand they ko
  • Options

from twitter-:
    Possibly more Southend fans at the Valley this afternoon than Charlton fans. I kid you not
    #MeireOut

There's a picture on the official Twitter site of players warming up. Although still 15 mins to kick off, it really is empty.
  • Options
    they have a throw....solly clears and wins a gk
  • Options
    gk taken short to dasilva.....holmes attacks ball cleared.....pearce completes a good header but they have a throw
  • Options

If we could only turn the clock back.
    Get them on the pitch today. We will see some passion and fight in the team.
  • Options
    sorry we have a throw...solly takes....to mag....but tackled....we get a throw again solly takes....to dasilva...ulves..pearce...crofts...ulves...tackled...they come forward....konsa holds them up....they come forward again....pearce clears....soly now....attacks....and wins a throw
  • Options
    Wimbledon 0 B Rovers 1
  • Options
    throw taken....to dasilva.....rudd.....clears long...they get the ball back again....pearce clears again..now crofts....baur....solly attacks....to mag....tackled....they clear and come forward....crofts and holmes tackle...to holmes...konsa now....dasilva...shoots they clear
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!