Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone see what happened in north upper tonight

Saw a little geezer kicking off with a couple of guys in j block? Anyone know anything about it??

Comments

• Options
    Some little runt called someone a 'fatter Tony watt' because he was singing Roland songs and they had row 'see you outside bruva'
  • Options
    Two guys that sit infront if me had a barney infront of me at full time, was the most passion I saw from Charlton all night.
  • Options
    Kicking off between Charlton fans all over the place. Sad at the best of times but especially tonight.
  • Options

Fighting in the stands? Well I never. Just a shame it wasn't broadcast on national television so that the flannel wringers could all go apoplectic, just as they did when a few of ours had a similar cuddle.

Admit it. You drafted that post as soon as you join the board didn't you.
    Where as when it happens with your lot most of us just copy and paste something that was written in ye olde English.
  • Options

Fighting in the stands? Well I never. Just a shame it wasn't broadcast on national television so that the flannel wringers could all go apoplectic, just as they did when a few of ours had a similar cuddle.

Admit it. You drafted that post as soon as you join the board didn't you.
    Where as when it happens with your lot most of us just copy and paste something that was written in ye olde English.
    Defensive, much? :wink:
  • Options

Which time was that ? There's been so many.
    Agreed. You do seem to have had a few incidents this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Guys, it's not worth it, can we just all be friends!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

There's nothing unfriendly in my posts, @Greenie. I'm just looking for some consistency :wink:
  • Options

Media.
  • Options
    WSS said:

It was nothing.

There was a group of "new-look" youth going through a pubescent stage. One of them even started singing Glad All Over.

Another chap over the gangway was singing a couple of Roland songs (with plenty of others) and the little kid in the SI jumper just said "where have you been all season?" and he replied in a mature fashion which seemed to irk the young upstart.

He tried to "dash" to the guy but didn't really have the balls despite having 20 other Burberry clad buddies behind him.

Bless.

Sure it was New Look ? Matalan or Choice maybe?
  • Options

Greenie said:

There's nothing unfriendly in my posts, @Greenie. I'm just looking for some consistency :wink:
    Good, keep it up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riscardo said:

WSS said:

It was nothing.

There was a group of "new-look" youth going through a pubescent stage. One of them even started singing Glad All Over.

Another chap over the gangway was singing a couple of Roland songs (with plenty of others) and the little kid in the SI jumper just said "where have you been all season?" and he replied in a mature fashion which seemed to irk the young upstart.

He tried to "dash" to the guy but didn't really have the balls despite having 20 other Burberry clad buddies behind him.

Bless.

Sure it was New Look ? Matalan or Choice maybe?
    It was Stone Island geezers!
  • Options

It was West Ham
  • Options

Have you been to many Charlton games then.... ;)
  • Options

This was two old men yelling at one and other. Not a group of young scum bags on coke having a punch up.
  • Options

I made the effort last night. never again though.

I was sat in J Block, keeping myself to myself, when I saw two ruffians being rather unpleasant to each other.

I'll be taking my custom to Park View Road in future.
  • Options

I made the effort last night. never again though.

I was sat in J Block, keeping myself to myself, when I saw two ruffians being rather unpleasant to each other.

I'll be taking my custom to Park View Road in future.
    I thought it was you I saw sitting there in your string vest!!