Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

S Town Podcast

Has anyone else given this a listen? It's the new podcast from the guys behind Serial and This American Life podcasts.

I finished it last night after all 7 episodes were released on Tuesday and it was really captivating listening even after the narrative seemed to shift half way through.

I certainly enjoyed it more than the most recent series of Serial, the one about the American POW who went AWOL, I think in part due to it all being released at once but also because the story was laid out and revealed in the way that it was.

What did anyone else think?

Comments

• Options
    I really liked it - wasn't sure about the ending though ?
  • Options
    I agree the ending was a little abrupt. I had to check whether there was a follow up episode that resolved everything
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I'm 3 episodes in and really enjoying it. Didn't really get into Serial Season 2. I much prefer true crime podcasts, but TAL know how to tell a story.
  • Options
    Have listened to first two

Trying to save up the rest for a long car journey

So far rank it below Serial 1, but above Serial 2

Good stuff

I want to make podcasts like this!
  • Options
    I'm one episode in so skipping the rest of the comments to avoid spoilers. It's This American Life and Serial, so it's very well done from what I've heard so far. Definitely think it's worth a listen.